Poll: Who's screenshot is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alex
0%
0 0%
Rct3Demos
33.33%
1 33.33%
Kinderly
33.33%
1 33.33%
Invada
0%
0 0%
The Maxter
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Screenshot Contest: Round 17 - Over

[Image: screenshotcontest.png]

Rules:

-You can only submit one screenshot per round.
-You are not allowed to enter a screenshot that has already been submitted.
-If the shot is over-edited, it will not be eligible.
-You may only vote for yourself if you TRULY think your's is the best.
-You can only enter screenshots that are of your work and that you took.
-You can change your entry if voting hasn't started yet, or delete it. All you have to do is PM me.
-If there is ever a tie, that is the only time I will vote. I will enter, though.
-I will go through every image and check the web for any other threads for the same picture. Do not underestimate my web-browsing capabilities.
-If you break any rules, you will get a strike. "Three strikes and you're out". You will not be allowed to enter anymore. I will tally the strikes below:

RCTgoMatthew: 1

What to do:

Open RCT3 and choose what you want to take a picture of. Name a peep "David Walsh" (caps not necessary) and press CTRL + u. The press f10 to take the shot. Then look in My Pictures>RCT3 and find your screenshot.

How to enter:

Just post or attach a picture, and wait. When there are five entries, voting will begin. Voting lasts three days, so make sure you vote in time!

Entries:

Alex:

[Image: 3AXIX.jpg]

Rct3Demos:

[Image: 4KzhG.jpg?1]

Invada:

[Image: nRJKS.jpg]

The Maxster:

[Image: COI5K.jpg]

Congrats, Kinderly!

[Image: Shot0384.jpg]

Click here to go to round 18.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
It always ticks me off that I never have a coaster ready for this contest when it's doing submissions.
I'm not the best, But nor the worst.

-RCTcoasterbuilder9988

Want to see my latest downloads? Want to know more about me? what to see my projects? Click to visit my website! Website is updated every week! Be sure to check it out!: http://builder9988.wix.com/rctcoasterbui...!home/c2df

Alex, just take my name off, I bet you enjoyed it while it lasted, but enough is enough now.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Sorry, but you earned it.
^ But you enjoy winding me up, that's what it feels like.
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
But you earned it.
But that winds me up!
What do you mean? If you post something that is not yours, you get a warning.
^ No, I mean can you just take it off because I learned my lesson from the 100's of comments from you.
Not really.