Formula Rage

After posting on SGW and RCTLounge, the Formula Rage has made it to RCTGO.

This is part of Matt9537's Layout Competition and is my first ACTUAL rollercoaster. Story is, is that the once capital of racing has re-opened illegally and you are the next to race. Speed through the woods and the rotting stadium to come out on top. The only rule ... is no rules!

Take no prisoners ... and FEEL THE RAGE!

Here is a teaser video.

Enjoy Biggrin
Wow! Long time ,no see. Glad to be back! Biggrin
^ That looks totally awesome! =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I saw this coaster on Shyguys World and RCTlounge. I like the theme of it.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
That looks really awesome! Awesome job!
Thanks for all the comments guys

Today was the start of the Ragechester Main Street (well kind off. Made a store, a ,hopefully, museum like building for the flat ride and an abandoned house/shop that was owned by people who got annoyed with the racing). Here's pictures.

[Image: Shot0020.png]

I also forgot to mention about the restaurant with the cake like roof. The museum is behind it, with the abandoned house and then the gift shop. I took the photo, then decided to add more trees later because I'm awesome like that ...

[Image: Shot0028.png]

The old entrance to the race track. I'm going to add more to it, but time has been tight lately.

[Image: Shot0027.png]

The Tardis like museum (It's bigger on the inside). Rumour has it that a T-Rex has been running rampage. Will you be it's next victim? ... That will be revealed later...

Quote:I lied. You find out now, and you won't be it's dinner due to health and safety reasons... also, the cleaners would be cheesed off

And to conclude this update ... the Ragechester Fountain - Sponsored by the SGW Noob Party - Campaigning for the RCT3 Noobs (if you don't know what it is, it's a spoof political party at SGW)Biggrin

[Image: Shot0025.png]

Unfortunatly, no-more updates until the POV is complete , and it's going to take a while with slowing down all the footage, so sorry about that. Any way, hope you enjoyed this update. The POV will hopefully be done by next week (Well, it would have to be done by next week. It finishes Friday ... and I have just realized Eek).

Sorry for not showing RCTGO much of this ride, and only showing it until the last fortnight of the competition, but I have more updates from the beginning on SGW and RCTLounge.

Until then , farewell ... and keep RAGING!
Fan-dabby-dosey! - That looks awesome! =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
FAN-DABBY WHAT?!
[Image: Ardy.png]
^ I honestly don't know ...

And please stay on-topic. At least say it sucks :P ...
Ok, it's very early for me now, so here is the POV link. The update is in there so I'm not saying much. This has been really rushed so I know it's bad. Enjoy