Palm Beach

^ Ohh, nice update! =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Thank you! I should have a bit more time to work on the park over the next couple of days, so hopefully a bigger, better update next
94 - Great job over all! =D
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
So, first of all, there was never another update. I've finished with school so I've been very busy going out nearly every day, especially since it is now Summer in Australia. So because of all of this I have lost the motivation to finish Palm Beach. Here is one final update and the park will be uploaded onto the site as a start new scenario and a park. The park version is bigger than the scenario version.

This is the finished beach area

This is the golf course next to the Jet Runner.

This is all of the progress that I have made on Palm Beach. This is the version you will download if you download the park version. The scenario version won't include the roller coaster at the back of the park or the forested area. It will only include the tropical and beach area.

So yer, at the moment I can't be bothered finishing this park but I'm likely to get some motivation to complete it during my holiday next week. I would love to see screen shots of how other people complete this park in this thread.

For now, that's all. Thank you to everybody who read this and commented Smile