We need help for our research

Hi everyone,

we're students from Frankfurt, Germany, and we're researching gamification in Rollercoaster Tycoon. If you could answer our questions, it would help us really much . Don't worry, everything will be handled anonymous.
1.) How old have you been when you started playing and how long have you been playing?
2.) What do you like best about the game and do you think you can get something out of it for your real life?

Thank you!
Greetings,
Anna and Kim
If you mean the first one or the series, i've played all of them:
1: Since i was four, been playing the series for 10 years :3
2: The best thing for me was that I could make my own little world with money being the only limit. I get Determination from the game

-Invada
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
1: Since I was 5 or 6. Been playing ROBLOX for a few months, But this game was just to good to abandon!
2: You can build your own coasters, Parks, And theres a ton of add-ons that make this game AMAZING.
I'm not the best, But nor the worst.

-RCTcoasterbuilder9988

Want to see my latest downloads? Want to know more about me? what to see my projects? Click to visit my website! Website is updated every week! Be sure to check it out!: http://builder9988.wix.com/rctcoasterbui...!home/c2df

I remember when The Sims 2 first came out. It looked awesome back in the day.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
1. I've been playing since the first one. I think I was 3 at the time, and when the third one came out I was so bad at it.
2. It makes me want to be a roller coaster designer. But it gives me the experience of making a park how I want to make it!
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
1) 15 years old. I only heard of RCT3 a while before I managed to buy the game.
2) The creativity of it is the best part for me. I get creative ideas out of it to possibly use in life.
Wow! Long time ,no see. Glad to be back! Biggrin
Hmm..Might aswel answer these questions.
1. About 5 years.
2. I like making coasters and for the competition here on RCTgo and that I think making parks takes away your boredom.