Corrosion| A Wood/Steel Terrain Hybrid

Corrosion is not a high speed hybrid, unlike most. It does provide the thrill factor, though. 4 overbanked curves, a steep drop, and an airtime hill are all elements of this terrain coaster.

[Image: Shot0459.png]
The first drop, so far the only slightly supported part.

[Image: Shot0460.png]
I have started also on the landscaping detail, not only trees will be included, but also plants and rocks.

[Image: Shot0461.png]
Just an random shot i took, I actually like it a lot.

Now there are two possible car types for this(one on ML06, the other on 04.) The Grizzly trains, or the reverse Peril Miner train. Both have some flaws, the Grizzly trains don't exactly match up to the track, but the Peril Mine trains can only have two cars per train. You decide!

[Image: Shot0462.png]
A)Grizzly

[Image: Shot0463.png]
B)Peril Mine

Hope you all like it! What might also be included is a River Rapids ride(still debating on whether or not I should do that.)
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
It looks pretty epic! I think you should add a river rapids ride, I think it will add to the experience for both rides
Yeah i like it too, but i think you should keep looking for better cars. Also can you take a overview of the ride.

P.S. Sooper Dooper Looper was my first too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bananas of the world UNITE!
You should do Grizzly. I never thought of combining the CT's like that. Looks good!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Heh, the CTs were complete accidents. Over the three sites I'm on people have commented on how good the ct tracks look combined. I just did this because both A. I didn't want to rebuild one or the other. B. It takes me nearly 2 minutes to lay down 3 sections of track.

Where can you get trees like the tall one here:

[Image: Shot0461.png]
[Image: Ardy.png]
You need to check out SGW more often.

http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/to...7.html#new

Kinderly, as always it looks amazing, but you should try theming a coaster. It makes it 100x better.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
What are you talking about with the theming?!?! I have themed up a coaster once or twice!

[Image: Shot0451.png]