RCT3 Two questions

I've been trying to do a couple things and, well, things could be better.

First, how do you make a ride that has multiple stations (such as a monorail) have trains at each of the stations? Everytime I try to add multiple trains station-wise it only adds trains on the ride track itself. I just want one train at each station (each station is a ten piece station that can hold one five car train at the station).

Second, I'm trying to better my skills of building a queue house, but I'd like to keep it simple. Nothing too fancy. Say you're using generic brick walls for example (I'm not but, hey, it's an example lol). What's the best way to build a simple, and nice looking, queue house?

Thanks.
Did you add block brakes? If you did, delete them so they won't be on the main track.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
No I didn't add block breaks at all. And I'm still not sure how to put each car at each station. I do know the monorail track has eight stations in all so I want it to have at least eight trains. So since I didn't add block breaks, what would I do next to place the trains at each station?
Did you try making the monorails as long as the station and putting 8 trains.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Not sure what I did exactly, but I got it working to the whole one-car-at-each-station bit. And if you mean 10 pieces per track and then add another station, the monorail itself just runs the perimeter of the whole park (I'm doing my first attempt at a more realistic looking park, again nothing to fancy, just enough to get a decent layout of foliage, scenery and queue house buildings and I thought a monorail might a nice touch for lazy peeps who don't wanna walk the entirety of a 250 x 250 map lol).
Apparently, the park guests see no value in riding shuttles around the park. At random they seem to ride one, two or more stops, go the complete circuit, or even ride around the entire shuttle circuit more than once, irregardless of who is waiting for their group, where that group might be and who is rejoining their group or where that person might be.

Transportation rides seem to have been created for those of us who play the game. I have a monorail shuttle in my park simply because I like the idea of having one and because it looks great.

There is no way to open the monorail shuttle with a train at each station. Lets assume you have built a monorail shuttle with eight stations around the park and you want eight trains to run the route. Opening the ride will result in eight trains all queueing at the same station, after which you need to time the minimum and maximum waiting times so that by the time the eighth train has left the first station the first train that left the first station is just returning to it. In this way the trains will rougly space themselves out evenly along the route. I assume if I counted the tiles between each station the trains would space themselves more evenly in my park but I prefer to place the monorail shuttle stations where they integrate best into the park – you might prefer to count the tiles between stations to get a more even spacing of trains.

In RCT3, checking the option to get one train to leave the station when another arrives doesn't work more than it does work. I never use this option and rely on the minimum and maximum timings instead.

I like where my stations are at the present time (I have four of them) and because the four trains I originally had seem to have been travelling more usually badly spaced along the route than they were travelling well spaced along the route, I have resorted to having one train serve the park with a short waiting time at the stations. Unfortunately it would appear that no matter how long I make the monorail station it isn’t possible to have a monorail train longer than six cars in length.

No matter how evenly or roughly your monorail trains space, construction on the ride or a breakdown will screw your timings.

Park guests also don’t seem to know when to get off giant ferris wheel or to get off double observation tower. Some of the guests will ride and ride these rides until I close them so I don’t have those rides in my park any more.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.