Videos posted directly to RCTgo

Justin,

I have tons of RCT3 videos, but my parents won't let me get a YouTube account, and even if I did post there, the right people wouldn't see it. If there was a way to upload videos directly to the site without having to link it to YouTube, it would benefit me and many other users with videos they'd like to share.

Thanks!
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
(Dec 16, 2012, 12:14 PM)Piedude81 Wrote: Justin,

I have tons of RCT3 videos, but my parents won't let me get a YouTube account, and even if I did post there, the right people wouldn't see it. If there was a way to upload videos directly to the site without having to link it to YouTube, it would benefit me and many other users with videos they'd like to share.

Thanks!

I would Suggest Rct Vidz, they let you upload rct3 videos for free without a youtube account!

here's the site: www.rct3online.webs.com
-Kiptopeke
I've been on the site, and the reason I don't like it is because it's not main stream, and there are practically no views on any of the videos.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
So why don't you upload a video on Youtube with an account that your parents don't know about and then upload them here?
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
i agree with alex.
-Kiptopeke
Because I'm a half-way decent person.
Eat, sleep, ride!
I don't get that.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
What does that say about you? #Burn

JK
Eat, sleep, ride!
Haha that was funny
-Kiptopeke
Unfortunately, this isn't really a feasible thing for us to do. Video hosting takes a lot more space & bandwidth than hosting downloads, plus we would need to do file conversions so the videos would be accessible by all visitors. It's far easier to simply require users to post their videos to YouTube first.

Sorry if this is an inconvenience, but it's really the only option for us.