Coaster Loops

Hello peoples. I need help getting my track to go through the middle of loops. Like into the circle. Please respond if you understand!
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
Show us a picture. I can't help you unless I know where the track piece is that you want to go through the loop.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I believe they mean threading the needle. You know, like Revolution or SooperDooperLooper.
http://cache.rcdb.com/3oq3crcc6u4ek33k00g800.jpg
Yes that is what I mean.
I know, but it should work if the straight piece is centered right. Well, in RCT3, you can't perfectly center it because of the grid thing, but you can still do it. Also, what kind of coaster is it?
Standup Twister. I am trying to make a Geogia Scorcher replica.
(Dec 18, 2012, 05:43 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I know, but it should work if the straight piece is centered right. Well, in RCT3, you can't perfectly center it because of the grid thing, but you can still do it. Also, what kind of coaster is it?

That’s right, it won’t center exactly like it did in RCT2. In my experience it doesn’t matter what type of coaster it is. If you can loop the coaster you can thread the eye of the needle. Just make sure your loop is big enough and it will work.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

The loop in RCT2 was 3 squares long, so the track piece could go right through the one in the middle. The RCT3 loop is 4 squares long so you have an option.
Which would explain why some rides won't convert from RCT2 into RCT3. Because the number of tiles for each loop is different this means RCT3 sees the ride track as having one or more spaces along its length that the converter can't match up.

Leaves me wondering if track autocomplete is used in conjunction with track converter.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.