TropiCosta signing in!

Hi all,

My real name is Yacintha (female) and I'm from the Netherlands. I bought RCT 3 about 2 years ago and really didn't liked the game at all.. I was used to 1 and 2... So this was quite a change! I really didn't understand one thing of this third game at all and I just couldn't be convinced by it to play.

But now, 2 years later this year september, I found my 'old' RCT 3 and thought, 'ah well.. Why won't I give it a try again?' And so I did. And pushed myself to do the tutorials :P after doing the tuts, a lot became clear to me :O Also, my boy started playing, and he discovered soaked and wild for RCT3. And by seeing this, I was totally sold for the game (L) so I bought the expansion pack too and started playing soaked! a lot.

Now I'm playing it for quite a while and have learned a lot, but I still have questions, like the most of us do ^^ and that's why I'm signing in!

Greets,
Yacintha
Welcome to our site!

RCT1 was an isometric oddity that one quickly became used to. RCT2 was simply an expanded extension of this.

I agree, RCT3 was a shock at first. Isometrics became history, the appearance of everything in-game was different (particularly track supports) and there was quite a learning curve while getting into the changes. RCT3 can be set to display in isometric but who’d want that now?

Without Soaked and Wild, RCT3 isn’t quite there – the expansion packs are a must-have!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Good for you, glad you're "finally" enjoying the game! Biggrin

Cheers! Wink
I'm pretty sure the must-have is the custom content.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Dec 27, 2012, 10:25 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I'm pretty sure the must-have is the custom content.

You are well and truly right!! Tongue I stand corrected. Biggrin
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.