What coasters will u ride 2013

So I was on TPR and they ask what coaster will I ride this u this year ill start it off gatekeeper and iron rattler and x flight Smile

Nexxxxxxttttt
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
I live in san antonio so i'll be on iron rattler all year.
Ill most likely go to CP and Hershey. Dollywood maybe. San Antonio probably not. Busch Gardens like I usually do.
I'm planning to go to Cedar Point, for Gatekeeper, and all the other greats at that park. Also Mt. Olympus for there great woodies. SFGA I'll stop at too.
I am reeally hoping to go to Canada's Wonderland and ride Behemoth.
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
(Jan 1, 2013, 04:52 PM)AwesomeNinja Wrote: I am reeally hoping to go to Canada's Wonderland and ride Behemoth.

* Leviathan.
(Jan 1, 2013, 04:10 PM)sixflagsgr8 Wrote: I'm planning to go to Cedar Point, for Gatekeeper, and all the other greats at that park. Also Mt. Olympus for there great woodies. SFGA I'll stop at too.

If you're looking for great woodies, don't go to Mt. Olympus. All of the rides there are rough. Including Hades. When I rode Hades, it practically ruined my day, and took all the life from me. The water park is just a collection of old slides thrown together, and you feel where the pieces were welded together on all the slides (painful).

I'm planning on riding Boomerang at SFSTL, which is really just an old roller coaster from a park in Texas. And if I'm lucky, I'll go to Cedar Point or another Six Flags park while on vacation.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
Who going to theTPR Texas tour
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
(Jan 1, 2013, 05:53 PM)Drew_ Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2013, 04:52 PM)AwesomeNinja Wrote: I am reeally hoping to go to Canada's Wonderland and ride Behemoth.

* Leviathan.

No. Behemoth.
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]
(Jan 1, 2013, 06:57 PM)AwesomeNinja Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2013, 05:53 PM)Drew_ Wrote: * Leviathan.

No. Behemoth.

But you will ride Leviathan, right?

(Jan 1, 2013, 06:49 PM)Piedude81 Wrote:
(Jan 1, 2013, 04:10 PM)sixflagsgr8 Wrote: I'm planning to go to Cedar Point, for Gatekeeper, and all the other greats at that park. Also Mt. Olympus for there great woodies. SFGA I'll stop at too.

If you're looking for great woodies, don't go to Mt. Olympus. All of the rides there are rough. Including Hades. When I rode Hades, it practically ruined my day, and took all the life from me. The water park is just a collection of old slides thrown together, and you feel where the pieces were welded together on all the slides (painful).

I'm planning on riding Boomerang at SFSTL, which is really just an old roller coaster from a park in Texas. And if I'm lucky, I'll go to Cedar Point or another Six Flags park while on vacation.

Well I live quite close to that park and I have never gone there before so I would like to.