Park Gift Bags (bag to carrie items)

Hi someone was asking me what is that is some of my guest hands. Gift Bags the guest can by them at the stalls and put the items they by in the park in the bags the bags get bigger as they add items to it. also you can change the look of the bag some stalls i have intimadtor logo some disney logo and some park names one bags here are some pics to show
See the 3 different types in the 3 guest hands one fantashia one intimador one just a logo[img][Image: Shot00002_zpse3b378cc.jpg][/img]
Fantashia bag[img][Image: Shot00012_zps954b30b4.jpg][/img]
The bag the girl has i just put a logo on that bag the one the man is holding i put thank for coming drive safe bag[img][Image: Shot00042_zpsf35ec980.jpg][/img]
Buying bag from stall[img][Image: Shot00052_zpsadfe8f68.jpg][/img]
Buying bag[img][Image: Shot00092_zps7667cb9d.jpg][/img]
Bags become bigger as guest add more items to them check out light sorwd also[img][Image: Shot0220072_zps88152853.jpg][/img]
Another look at imtimador bag and thanks for coming drive safe bag[img][Image: Shot00082_zps86a230e6.jpg][/img]

what logo would you like to see on a bag i will post the pic of the bag.
This is not my site but what is mine is the CS part when you download this it gives you the options to create ur own CS on bags
That cool what the link
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Those are cool, but you didn't provide a link.