Be a legit designer

Bro it a troll calm down never thing besides the B&M letters it real and it for a tour I'm good at Mechanics and designing.. And it a troll a troll a joke if u don't know what troll means but it getting outa hand so that end story.
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
I don't think you were trolling. I think you wanted to fool everyone and get credit for work that someone else did. I think your plan B the entire time was to claim that you were trolling if you happened to get caught. All this means is that you were lying. And people generally don't like liars. Especially liars with bad English, and liars that verbally attack people who call them out. Just make some more cool coasters and share them on the site. There's no need for any of this extra crap.
[Image: caldercitycoasters_zps4ade4f3e.png]
What he was doing follows the definition of trolling to the letter. Particularly the baiting.
Calder city you new you so you don't have any room to talk calm down.. it been like month since I troll people.. And I'm not trying to be mean or anything, if I was you I wouldn't be trying to learn how be a designer, I would try to build up my RCT3 park skills because, you stuff is very blan.. it look like my 8 year old brother build your park so calm down..
(Feb 11, 2013, 10:41 AM)nineflagsinc Wrote: Calder city you new you so you don't have any room to talk calm down.. it been like month since I troll people.. And I'm not trying to be mean or anything, if I was you I wouldn't be trying to learn how be a designer, I would try to build up my RCT3 park skills because, you stuff is very blan.. it look like my 8 year old brother build your park so calm down..

Not a big deal to me, buddy. I do this for fun. You are good, I'll give you that, but I genuinely think you want to be a designer. Problem is, it's not about design. Those that make roller coasters have ENGINEERING abilities. And with your grammar, there is not a chance in hell that you know the first thing about statistics or calculus - the fundamentals of engineering. When it comes down to it, you're nothing more than a very talented gamer. I don't have an issue with you being better than me or anyone else for that matter. I have issues with people parading around acting like they are something they are not. You went to great lengths to rip images of letters from B&M and designs from obscure forums. And for what? To troll? I don't think so. You genuinely wanted people to think that you are going to Europe for an internship with B&M. If everyone believed you, you would have never come out and said that you were trolling. The only reason you brought it up is because you got caught. If you REALLY want to be a designer, maybe you should put down the bag of potato chips, get out of your mother's basement, turn off the game, and take some engineering courses (and an English class or two).
I always assumed nineflags was from Europe, considering the fact he's making a Six Flags in Holland. And dude, he said he got the B&M letter from them for a tour. (If that's real...) So he probably has some backround in engineering... Just giving the benefit of the doubt.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
Gah. Forget it. I guess I don't really care. Good job trolling and good job with your designs, nineflags. I'm not here to make enemies.
Good idea! Though those sketches did look quite cool...
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
Thanks and I don't live in Europe I wish I did....
And yea I live with my parents I'm only 16..lol
Also I take Engineering Ed class I school. And I take English lol it a troll spelling doesn't count Wink.
(Feb 11, 2013, 09:35 PM)nineflagsinc Wrote: Thanks and I don't live in Europe I wish I did....
And yea I live with my parents I'm only 16..lol
Also I take Engineering Ed class I school. And I take English lol it a troll spelling doesn't count Wink.

well then consider me troll'd.