The Smiler-SW7

Today Alton Towers confirmed the name of there new Gerstlauer Euro-fighter, The Smiler. Before the confirmed name was announced the ride went by the code name Secret Weapon 7 (SW7). The coaster has a height of 72 ft and a top speed of 53 mph. Alton Towers however, are yet to release the information about the secret element in the ride, but we do know that the track has this...
[Image: ay_101860795.jpg?w=640]
A batwing with a cobra roll going through it. Right now, I wish I lived in England.
That's a cool element, but it's not very original.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I know, but they are yet to release the info about the secret element, which in the photo above is not of.
I can't wait to hear about the secret element! But I heard it will be a section of track that will stop the car, and the track will rotate the car so that you're head over heels multiple times, making it have the inversions of a single ride in the world.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
Nobody have Original ideas any more if u look at all the coaster in the world their the same for example scream, kraken, Medusa, Bizarro their Exactly the same or like silver bullet, and raptor same layout. But original or not it will still make money and the world mean people who don't care about coaster the just like riding don't give 2 dog poop about originality but as long as it fun Wink and give in like 2 years like the wing coaster everybody is going to have a Euro fighters in their theme parks that the next magic Mountain ride I bet or any six flags ride and but I can't see in cedar point coaster but I can see it for Knott berry they need it or king island when the last time they got a good coaster or any cedar fair park and I can see it for Disney.
But it no like I said nobody outside the coaster world cares about Originality even company as long as they make money and we gotta change our ways. Or nun of our dream will be use full omg I gotta idea with a Euro fighter...
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
(Jan 21, 2013, 09:33 PM)Piedude81 Wrote: I can't wait to hear about the secret element! But I heard it will be a section of track that will stop the car, and the track will rotate the car so that you're head over heels multiple times, making it have the inversions of a single ride in the world.

Here is a video of what someone thought it would look like, they call it the Vortex Tunnel.
Thats alotta spinning!
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]