RE-Apperance

Hey guys, I've been gone for either a couple weeks/months now as you all know. The reason for this is simple: Trips, Homework, Chores, And Having to go shopping with my mom (Which takes hours. You know girls and there shopping habbits Wink ). But in my freetime, I have been playing RCT3 more than coming to this website. Therefore, I have created about 5-4 new coasters including a new park. Also, I have a new YouTube channel! The new channel is a channel me and my friend have made, And you'll even see videos of me and what I look like and what i'm doing. Right the channel has no Videos, It used to, But me and my friend are thinking of doing something with the channel later. Therefore, As a recap on what I just said, I have been making YouTube videos, Taking care of buisness, And building new coasters. So now i'll just show you a few PICS of these coasters and the park.

PARKS:

Me and my friends park (No name yet):
[Image: shot0106.png]
[Image: shot0105f.png]
[Image: shot0107.png]
[Image: shot0108n.png]
[Image: shot0109.png]
[Image: shot0110q.png]
[Image: shot0111.png]
[Image: shot0112c.png]

COASTERS:

Aqua Blaster:
[Image: shot0117j.png]
[Image: shot0119j.png]
[Image: shot0135b.png]
[Image: shot0121k.png]
[Image: shot0122.png]
[Image: shot0124p.png]

Power Shot:
[Image: shot0125w.png]
[Image: shot0127c.png]
[Image: shot0129.png]
[Image: shot0131z.png]
[Image: shot0133.png]

Lightning:
[Image: shot0139.png]
[Image: shot0140s.png]

Red Dragon:
[Image: shot0138l.png]
[img] http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/5982/shot0137.png[/img]

So Thats whats been happening latley. I'm not losing intrest in RCT3, I'm just not coming on the website as much. so ya, thats it.
I'm not the best, But nor the worst.

-RCTcoasterbuilder9988

Want to see my latest downloads? Want to know more about me? what to see my projects? Click to visit my website! Website is updated every week! Be sure to check it out!: http://builder9988.wix.com/rctcoasterbui...!home/c2df

Thats awesome. Welcome back. :P
[Image: yZzmSgV.png]