It's climbing into the horizon...

(Mar 4, 2013, 09:11 PM)CalderCity Wrote: Thanks! I have never been good with foliage. What do you suggest as far as sets or techniques that I should be using?

p.s. I'm loving your path covers Wink

I didn't think anyone would actually use those paths.

Get lots of StationJim's and N7's sets. Under the foliage section, especially StationJim's, are lots of good little plants. If you want some bigger bush-like plants, try sinking some trees underground so the tops are sticking out. I like to do this especially with StationJim's gardening. See for yourself:

[Image: pE9wZv6.png]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Mar 4, 2013, 11:00 PM)nineflagsinc Wrote: Ok cook very creative with the signature do you want to design a wooden coaster for six flags holland.???

I could do that. Give me the dimensions you want the coaster to fit in. I would de-bulk the supports, of course (the ones on this coaster are actually not as large as I wanted. But my first two attempts were too bulky and crashed my game). I would use a less crowded formula.
[Image: caldercitycoasters_zps4ade4f3e.png]
Today cameras were allowed on site to photograph limited items. I was able to secure some good shots of one of the major restaurants set to open with the park. It features three floors indoors, as well as an outdoor karaoke concert with multilevel seating and eating. The food service is quick food service, and guests will be invited to dine in a comfortable booth or at a beautiful table. They also have balcony, indoor and outdoor options for each.

[Image: a2_zps12985943.png]

[Image: a4_zpsabd18d6a.png]

[Image: a5_zps87dbee31.png]

[Image: a6_zps7fd26d4e.png]

[Image: a3_zpsf3c20255.png]

[Image: a7_zps0529de2b.png]

[Image: a8_zps682d4d6d.png]

[Image: a9_zps94fcecfe.png]
Cool building a lot of details...
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
nice! i like all of the good detail you done so far. cant wait to see more
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
For some reason I think of a clubhouse for a pool.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
The construction site is getting quite busy. Multiple companies have come in to start on their assigned projects. One company is working on what seems to be some sort of a car ride. It's still in the preliminary stages, but it looks like it's going to be pretty cool.

[Image: b1_zps32fda628.png]

[Image: b2_zps2760a2cf.png]

[Image: b3_zpsaf9a62a6.png]
The test track CTR would look better but that ok..
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
I will download the ctr and switch it out