RCT3 HELP!!!

Hi, I have tried downloading a number of different things from csdepot and they are a .rar file. I put them into style/themed and they don't work like just plain folders. They never come up in the game. I am not at all tech savvy so I don't even know what a .rar means. Do I need to put it into another folder or somehow convert to another file format???? I have windows 7 on a laptop. Is .rar supposed to be like an apple file or something??? (I really don't know much about how computer files work).
I also had the same problem but i finally found an answer an rar file is just a compressed file, the thing you do is you get something like this called winzip. I just keep using the demo and when you get the rar. file, open it in winzip and then create it in a zip file. here's a link - http://www.winzip.com/win/en/index.htm
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!
It's so irritating and I don't want to do winzip so I just don"t bother.
Technically it's WinRar. Install it and when you want to open a .rar file, right click and hit open with and tick the box that says "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file". Hit okay. That should make it open with WinRar every time unless you tell it not to.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]