Hello All!

Hello all:
I've been an RCT fan since the first one came out. When RCT3 came out I was so disappointed, probably because the isometric view was gone, and the peeps just didn't look the same. But recently I've reinstalled the Platinum edition (includes Wet and Wild) and have started toying around. I've now got the bug to create my ultimate sandbox park, especially with waterpark features. Considering I'm disabled and have nothing but time on my hands this should provide a good distraction.

Just thought I'd say hello!

Daniel in Tulsa
Hi and welcome! Enjoy!
Welcome on board. This is a great game to play if you've got lots of time and time's something I just don't seem to have enough of.

I agree, RCT3 was a shock at first. Isometrics became history, the appearance of everything in-game was different (particularly track supports), I felt lost with the new menus layout and there was quite a learning curve while getting into the changes. RCT3 can be set to display in isometric ..... if you really miss it.

The expansion packs and CS are a must have. Without them RCT3 isn’t quite there!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.