HOW DO I ATTACH A PIC FROM THE GAME INTO THIS FORUM

i can not attach any photos of my park
But you can! You just don't know how yet.

First of all you need a web host. Registration at a web host will make browsing through and finding your own images easier.

Then you need to prepare your image for web viewing. This is the time to crop your image, take out any user interface stuff that may have strayed into the screenshot, and reduce the file size of the picture. It's also a good idea to make sure it displays at a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi (ideal for internet viewing) and to ensure the image size is no longer than about 10 inches wide if you intend to display the image on the forum full-sized.

Now you upload your image to the web host. The web host will also be useful for when you're ready to have an avatar and a signature.

Request a link to your picture in your account on the web host. Usually there will be a selection of link types to choose from in response to your request. Choose the link for web forums that they offer.

Sometimes you may be offered several links to choose from for one image. The different links are so that you can decide if you want your image to display on the forum as a thumbnail, for example, or mid-sized or full-sized.

Select the link you want and copy it.

In the reply field or in the new thread field on RCTgo, paste your copied link into the field of the message you will be posting. Write the text you want around the pasted link.

It's always a good idea to preview your work before posting. A preview is a good time to see just how your post will look, make the final check for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes and, of course, to see if the link works in the size that you want.

Post your work and you're done!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

I'm going to steal this from my download button tut.

(Jul 25, 2012, 11:23 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: 6. Open a new tab, and then go to www.imageshack.us, or any other image hosting website. Make an account if required, and upload your image.

7. Find the direct link for the image and copy it, for example:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1627/do...tons04.png

8. Go back to the new thread or reply tab and right next to the right bracket, type [img]. Then paste the direct link next to that.

9. One final step, type this: [/img][/url]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]