Wild! Bald Guests ..... Seen Any?

I’m sure we’ve all seen the occasional partly bald guest in our park. Has anyone ever seen a totally bald guest in their park?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

The only sense of baldness is the park inspector and that tall dude with the beard.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
The tall dude with the beard? I don't believe I've ever seen him. Is he a VIP or a Star?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

No, I can't really describe him. Maybe if I could make him and take a picture. But I don't have time right now.
I just learn how to import VIP as regular guest Smile..
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Only bald guy I've ever seen has been the park inspector!Smile
(Mar 14, 2013, 12:50 AM)nineflagsinc Wrote: I just learn how to import VIP as regular guest Smile..

O-o-o-oh did you now? Would you like to share how?

Here’s one of the screenshots I’ve been using in my slideshows. It’s been flipped horizontally so it looks better in the launch screen. It’s from my second-to-last maximum sized park and was taken at a time the park was not too long from becoming clogged. Here I believe I had let the game run unattended for an hour or two to see how the park was getting along with guests and decided to take some screenshots that actually had park guests in them. I was zooming through one of the food plazas and noticed this male guest in the arcade off the plaza. This is why I’ve been asking about bald guests.

[Image: guestscreenshot.jpg]

I’ve detailed the guest from the neck up and blown up the images, enhancing the red in one and washing out some of the colours in the other. I still can’t tell if he’s a dark complexioned guy who's bald or if he’s a dark guy with a small amount of light-ish hair. The lower half of the back of his head is shadowed but so is the back of his neck and I don’t believe he has hair down the back of his neck. In the main image there is in front of his ear what looks like it could be part of a sideburn but the sideburn disappears in the second of the blowups.

[Image: coloursmanipulated.jpg]

I’m not sure what to think. Comments?

Now there’s bad news, good news, and more bad news and …..

bad news:
with a park that close to clogging I do lots of saves so I don’t lose much work if the park crashes. I’m afraid that although I still have that actual park, due to system clean-ups I don’t have that save with the guests in it.

good news:
they were all PeepFactory guests in the park.

bad:
my file of PeepFactory peeps contains 96,000 guests.

not quite so bad:
the game chokes while launching with that many peeps so I’ve moved 19,200 of them out of the 96,000 folder and placed them in another folder accessible to the game, which manages the smaller folder better. The remainder of the 96,000 have been archived. The amount of peeps I’ve moved over is a representative selection of all the types I’ve created. I moved over so many because I didn’t want the game to run out of PeepFactory guests and begin generating its own combinations, which I now know it will only do if there are more guests in the park than there are in your Peeps folder (if there are enough PeepFactory peeps in your Peeps folder RCT3 will re-use PeepFactory peeps).

good:
so he’s in the folder containing 19,200 peeps …..

not so good:
I have no idea where exactly in that folder he is. I’m happy enough with my PeepFactory selections that I can continue accessing the Peeps folder containing 19,200 peeps in all my future parks until he turns up again. Then I can take more screenshots of him at different angles.

I opened RCT3 but everyone's wearing hats. >:(