Grand Rapids Theme Park

I'm working on a park that will highlight some of the aspects of my hometown: Grand Rapids, MI. It will include elements of local culture ranging from food to scenery to rides and theme.

Here are some brief pictures:

This is a to-be-named out-and-back wooden coaster, much like Shivering Timbers from Michigan's Adventure. I thought it would be fitting to have an old-style wooden coaster, as Shivering Timbers is the only relevant coaster in West Michigan.

[Image: Shot0175_zps7c5d3c0b.gif]

[Image: Shot0174_zpsffd4e785.gif]

[Image: Shot0184_zpsbb7b36fe.gif]

I had a lot of fun putting together this Mad Mouse ride =P

[Image: Shot0169_zpsee5de3c5.gif]

[Image: Shot0178_zps1a341d24.gif]

[Image: Shot0170_zps6ec38823.gif]

[Image: Shot0168_zps53d4e349.gif]

[Image: Shot0181_zps6ef694cb.gif]

[Image: Shot0180_zps507feb06.gif]

And something that's still got some work left... It's going to be awesome. Excitement rating of 34+....

[Image: Shot0183_zps83074826.gif]
[Image: caldercitycoasters_zps4ade4f3e.png]
You've got this ideal, polished park with this unpainted wooden coaster. That's the only thing I would change - get your park staff to paint the supports on that coaster. Apart from that it's a great park. Can't wait to see it finished.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Mar 18, 2013, 05:46 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: You've got this ideal, polished park with this unpainted wooden coaster. That's the only thing I would change - get your park staff to paint the supports on that coaster. Apart from that it's a great park. Can't wait to see it finished.

Paint the supports? O_O

Or paint the cars?
[Image: caldercitycoasters_zps4ade4f3e.png]
Cool! Just a little polish to your park will make it more attractive to the eyes! Smile
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot
Splendid park! I just had to go back and look at all your eye-candy screenshots.

Paint the supports. If you don't have them already I'd suggest you consider installing the supports that can be found through the link at the bottom of AlexWohlbruck's post called "Wooden Support Replacement." The switch to 3-D supports will make your woodies look just like in RCT2 ..... and if you paint these 3-D supports in light colours they will actually show as light colours.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Oh my gosh. Mad Mouse is just filled with so much detail... and the 34+ excitement coaster looks sick.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!