Poll: Who's screenshot is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rct3Demos
0%
0 0%
FlightToAtlantis
33.33%
2 33.33%
alexwohlbruck
33.33%
2 33.33%
RctgoAndrew
16.67%
1 16.67%
DorneyPark5
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Screenshot Contest: Round 23 - Tie

[Image: screenshotcontest.png]

Rules:

-You can only submit one screenshot per round.
-You are not allowed to enter a screenshot that has already been submitted.
-If the shot is over-edited, it will not be eligible.
-You may only vote for yourself if you TRULY think your's is the best.
-You can only enter screenshots that are of your work and that you took.
-You can change your entry if voting hasn't started yet, or delete it. All you have to do is PM me.
-If there is ever a tie, that is the only time I will vote. I will enter, though.
-I will go through every image and check the web for any other threads for the same picture. Do not underestimate my web-browsing capabilities.
-You may enter any No Limits, RCT1, or RCT2 coasters as well as RCT3. All the same rules apply though.
-If you break any rules, you will get a strike. "Three strikes and you're out". You will not be allowed to enter anymore. I will tally the strikes below:

Everyone's behaving. Yay!

What to do:

Open RCT3 and choose what you want to take a picture of. Name a peep "David Walsh" (caps not necessary) and press CTRL + u. The press f10 to take the shot. Then look in My Pictures>RCT3 and find your screenshot.

How to enter:

Just post or attach a picture, and wait. When there are five entries, voting will begin. Voting lasts three days, so make sure you vote in time!

Entries:

Rct3Demos:

[Image: fa9f0006-11ff-4d92-974e-427099cd7bf2_zpsaf878f4d.jpg]

FlightToAtlantis:

[Image: screenshotcontestentry0.jpg]

alexwohlbruck:

[Image: 5fYkMJO.png]

RctgoAndrew:

[Image: trSrJwf.png]

DorneyPark5:

[Image: 96d795f1-3be7-4da1-8964-3697782c944a_zpsde7a9035.jpg]

[Image: tiex.png]

Looks like it was a tie! The two highest voted screenshots will be entered in Round 24 for the tie to be broken.

Click here to go to round 24.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
[Image: fa9f0006-11ff-4d92-974e-427099cd7bf2_zpsaf878f4d.jpg]
[Image: Ardy.png]
I spent several minutes walking around my park and took this screenshot of my pool shops plaza. There are eight shops in it with a central fountain. The pool is out of view behind the plaza. I had just placed all the animals and all the staff and was checking to see how the guests interacted with the layout. It's a picture of a bright sunny day in the park and it makes me feel good.

[Image: screenshotcontestentry0.jpg]
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

[u]NOTE: YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TURN YOUR BRIGHTNESS UP TO GET A CLEAR VIEW OF THE PHOTO BECAUSE IT'S VERY DARK

[Image: trSrJwf.png]
My photo of Starfire Smile

[Image: 96d795f1-3be7-4da1-8964-3697782c944a_zpsde7a9035.jpg]
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
I kinda like all of them but I voted for RctgoAndrew's. To me it just seems to have a lot of depth in the picture.
Man you guys are so lucky right now I wish I could post one of my pictures right nowbut I'm stuck at this Stupet Convention for the whole spring brake ugh....
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Nice photo Alex. Good luck everyone!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Good luck guys!
I voted for Dorneypark5.