Just found out How to stop Rct3 from crashing

Great news everyone I just found out how to keep Rct3 running no matter how full your pc is.. this is not a Secret it more of an Commonsense type of deal... This is simple and easy

Step one: make sure your disk is clean clean the disk ever other day because your disk dose get Scratched up inside the Pc..

Step two: remove the disk everyday when your not playing or running Rct3 and PUT In A Case...

Step Three: keep your pc Cool it helps if you turn the fan on and clean your disk holder Because it might have track dust..

Last step: Do not Run Other program when your using rct3 it over heat your Pc and you don't want that... Oh and delete CS CTR CFR that you do not use it also help out a lot with your game

That all I know and it work this day 8 for me and I had no issues...
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
I don't have to worry about that. My desktop computer doesn't crash unless the CS is corrupt. I'll give a No CD crack too, if you want.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
(Mar 27, 2013, 07:00 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: I don't have to worry about that. My desktop computer doesn't crash unless the CS is corrupt. I'll give a No CD crack too, if you want.
Sure
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
http://www.mediafire.com/?dro1gt85gavbk9r
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
But I see people getting Disney stuff it works for them. But I want to know how to stop added parks from crashing. If you know any site that has Disneyland in it apart from Rctgo, Rctgrotto and shayguys world let me know that would make my day! Biggrin
There are a lot of RCT3 sites out there and Disney stuff is scattered all over. The primary makers of US based Disney stuff are Eezee and Shyguy. Most of Eezee's stuff is available on Shys world and you seem to know about that one already. There is a lot of foreign (to us Americans) content available for various international Disney parks, especially Paris. Tnsstickyboy made some very good Main Street structures, including the Railroad and the main buildings. You'll want to get Lulujarre's Disney figures and Osodenny made some nice Disney related stalls, and other stuff.
WAGI also has a lot of good Disney stuff. Just Google the creators' names. Make sure you put RCT3 in front of the search though. And there are the specific ride creators, like RCTman's Space Mountain,, Toto2's Big Thunder Mt. Set. etc, and of course all the various versions of Cinderella's and Sleeping Beauty's castles.

Whenever I want to find a piece of CS, I just Google it like this: RCT3 Disney sets. Most sets include Disney in their tags so you should be able to find a lot of locations for it that way.
If you need a specific set, send me a PM. I might have it

Added parks will crash if you don't have vital CS that's in the park, or if you don't have the expansion pack it was created with. And sometimes, they just crash for no "apparent" reason. Loading other people's parks is tricky at best, unless it doesn't use ANY CS then they're not usually a problem.
If you want to look at how people do things, screenshots are much better than going through the hassle of looking up every piece of CS the creator used, especially with old timers because they have stuff that's no longer available anywhere online. Since the demise of the Atari forum, a lot of great CS has been lost forever except for those that have it in their collections.
although this is awesome, im yet to get my game loaded for it to crash.. so my RCT 3 experiance hasnt had any crashes at all lol.
what i want to know is how to keep the no cd crack of rct2 from crashing and having all your saved files get corrupted
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
If the no CD crack makes your game crash than that crack is not compatible with either your system or your game. Delete it. There is no way to ‘make’ it work.

As far as park saves that have become corrupted, replace them with your back-up saves. Corrupted files are much less of a problem when copies are already put safely somewhere else.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

rct2 doesnt make backups and the save files are hidden
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]