Poll: What do you rate Lumberjack?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
-1 (Poor)
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
28.57%
2 28.57%
14.29%
1 14.29%
14.29%
1 14.29%
28.57%
2 28.57%
14.29%
1 14.29%
10+ (Amazing)
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RCT3 Lumberjack

Tell me what you think by rating, then comment below.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Very nice scenery, enough scenery.

The ride: nice long ride, lots of gentle slopes, lots of straight areas, lots of moderate speed coasting, lots of sedate curves - just like a Sunday drive in the country.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Thanks! Wink
Can you post pictures? My computer refuses to load any youtube pages or embedded videos.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
I just have like one image of it.
I saw it on my tablet, and I rated it a 5 because there were way too many long, straight sections on the ground, there were three lift hills, and it has minimal scenery. Also, you had in-game supports, at least use Dasmatze's re-texture. I liked the beginning, but after the second lift hill, things kind of went "down hill".
Too late... I rebooted my WHOLE computer so all my stuff is lost, I am busy collecting some more CS.
One day I'm going to back up all my new RCT3 stuff to Google Drive and share the download. I can give you the old one though. You may want to download the new CS that's been released lately.

Give me your Google username and I'll share it with you.
I don't need them. I am trying to conserve my memory so my computer won't get so slow again. Thanks anyways.
(Mar 30, 2013, 11:02 AM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: ..... after the second lift hill, things kind of went "down hill". .....

I'll admit that my interest flagged slighly after about that time but right after the appeal of the ride took over and on an enjoyment scale of 0-100 overall I got 95 out of Lumberjack.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.