Oakwood is returning

I'm just replying to what Rct3Demos said.
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
I just think he should just build the whole park with no story line make a Video and updated the park every month end of story....
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
It's not interesting then. For a forum park to work there are 3 things to always remember...

1. Create interesting and captivating scenes.
2. Create a story for your park to follow, with a few twists inside.
3. Be creative.

That's what I live by, and it works.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
I like the stories you tell with the park.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Same here. Smile
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Welcome back everyone! I do hope you liked the last update, today in the park we're turning right on the Market Street junction to The Lost Empire, the newest area to the park. I love this area of the park because it is unique from a regular park.

[Image: UtD9Ddx.jpg]
The entrance to the area. From here you can only see the tallest or closest ride, the vegetation hides the rest away.

[Image: xUKTgw2.jpg]
The small junior coaster, The Temple. It is a unique type of ride. It has both a multi-lap track, plus a backwards running train.

[Image: spCqkNs.jpg]
Here you can see the largest structure in the park. It is the station building for The Expedition, a wooden coaster.

[Image: IUMF00s.jpg]
The lift is monstrous compared to the height of Century, even though it's not the tallest, fastest, or longest wooden coaster out there, it has great thrill, head choppers, and especially airtime.

That's it for this update. Next time we will hopefully see the start of a new season!
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
A-A-A-A-A-A-AMAZING!!!! :O
WOW cool what custom scenery is the moss covered temple and face thing??
That is great addition to the park. Great Job, Kinderly!
[Image: Ardy.png]
We have 2 Alex's now lol. Kinderly, your work is always amazing. Biggrin