Poll: Which of these applies to you? (single choice)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I frequently use cheats in my park because I’m always pushing the game to its limits.
13.33%
2 13.33%
I sometimes use cheats in my park because there are a few things they enable that I can’t get by without.
60.00%
9 60.00%
I have tried the cheats but didn’t find them of much use.
13.33%
2 13.33%
I’m not interested in cheats enabled by renaming park guests. I’m could possibly be interested in unofficial cheat codes.
6.67%
1 6.67%
I don’t use cheats because it’s …. well .. it’s cheating.
6.67%
1 6.67%
I’m so new to this game I wasn’t aware that cheats were available.
0%
0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RCT3 Cheats. Do You or Don't You?

Most of us have heard of the cheats that can be activated by renaming park guests. Let us know how you feel about them.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

"I don’t use cheats because it’s …. well .. it’s cheating" those are the just right words to describe my thoughts on cheating.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
I usually think that the cheats are "a secret path to achieving."
Don't you need an option just for me that says: I only use the David Walsh cheat because I don't like cropping all my pictures every time.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
That is the only reason I use cheats is because of the David Walsh cheat.
[Image: Ardy.png]
I only use the David Walsh and Frontier cheat.
I use a load more but not frequently. Smile
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Cheats I use regularly are Jonny Watts, David Walsh and less regularly John Wardley and David Braben.

Ones I’m going to try soon are:

Mornington Crescent because I’ve got two very tall coasters to try this with and don’t want all that height in my current park.

M Brookes which sounds simpler than saving a flat ride with scenery to place that in-game scenery without the intersection issues.

Alvin Swozenegger although I don’t know how long large billboard movies can be as I’ve read movies over 2MB are not supported by the game. I'll have to experiment with this one.

Jon Roach & Sam Denney.

And I’ve noticed some of the cheats don’t work all the time. I’ve only gotten Photo Story, Shifty, ATI Tech and Atari, to work on Platinum. I’ve only seen FPI work on Vanilla/Soaked/Wild. But Make Me Sick, Guido Fawkes and James Hunt have worked on both.

(Apr 7, 2013, 11:03 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote: Don't you need an option just for me that says: I only use the David Walsh cheat because I don't like cropping all my pictures every time.

I had that option typed in just for you Alex but I didn’t want any of our other members to think you were getting preferential treatment so I thought I’d better take it out again.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Why don't you just save a family with all the cheats you want so you don't have to keep typing them in every time you first go on the game. Smile
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
Yeah......
[Image: Ardy.png]
Was that a sarcastic yeah or "Yeah......." as in, "yeah, that's a good idea"? Smile