Introducing a new RCTgo Forums theme

[Image: fbd9ebe6-ff2a-48a6-8f0c-7754d59d48a6_zpsd4df1d37.jpg]
I'm not sure if this is an error or not, but these little funky numbered icons are where there would normally be icons in the older theme.
[Image: Ardy.png]
(May 8, 2013, 12:40 PM)Rct3Demos Wrote: [Image: fbd9ebe6-ff2a-48a6-8f0c-7754d59d48a6_zpsd4df1d37.jpg]
I'm not sure if this is an error or not, but these little funky numbered icons are where there would normally be icons in the older theme.

What web browser are you using (including version)?
Firefox 20.0.1
(May 8, 2013, 08:13 PM)Rct3Demos Wrote: Firefox 20.0.1

Looks like this issue should be fixed - please verify.
I've just gotten the internal server error when trying to click on the "Videos" links below. And how about a new photo header to go with your new look. I thought your old look was just fine - especially since there were no black avatar surround borders in your old look.

And I don't understand why we can't go directly to the last post either in "Latest Posts" on the site main page, or in "New Posts" in the search page. I don't want to have to scan through the entire thread to get to the latest post.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(May 9, 2013, 08:49 AM)Justin Wrote:
(May 8, 2013, 08:13 PM)Rct3Demos Wrote: Firefox 20.0.1

Looks like this issue should be fixed - please verify.

Thanks! It's now fixed!
(May 9, 2013, 11:19 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: I've just gotten the internal server error when trying to click on the "Videos" links below. And how about a new photo header to go with your new look. I thought your old look was just fine - especially since there were no black avatar surround borders in your old look.

And I don't understand why we can't go directly to the last post either in "Latest Posts" on the site main page, or in "New Posts" in the search page. I don't want to have to scan through the entire thread to get to the latest post.

The internal server error has been fixed. The photo header will be replaced at some point. And I can't see why a border around avatars is a big deal?

If you click on the thread title in Latest Posts on the front page, it will take you to the last post... On the new posts page, you can go to the first unread post by clicking on the blue circle that indicates there are unread posts, and you can go to the last post by clicking on the time underneath the last poster's name.
You asked:

If I wanted a black border around my avatar then I would have put a black border around my avatar and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way about it. All these beautiful avatars on your website, some carefully crafted by the creator, some specifically made to go nicely with your old look, and instead of unifying them with black borders you have minimized their individuality and visually separated them from the rest of your website. On some of the web pages the black borders look unnecessary and on other webpages they look ridiculous.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(May 9, 2013, 04:07 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: If I wanted a black border around my avatar then I would have put a black border around my avatar and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way about it.

I felt the same way, but I didn't want to complain so many times to Justin.
Quote:And I can't see why a border around avatars is a big deal?

Because me.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]