Harrington's Americana Gardens-WIP

This is a project I have been working on for quite a while. I plan on presenting it sort of as a story. So, all towns, character names etc. is strictly fictional. I am not intentionally using anybody's real names, if I do it is just purely coincidental and I am not trying to make fun of someone. I used a LOT of custom content so, at least at this point I am not putting it up for download. I did use some of my buildings that I had made for the main street set:
http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-7540.html
And I did finish the next three for the collection. So, I will get them up hopefully before this weekend.Smile

Thnx,
miracle39

Here we go:

August 2, 2003

Hello! My name is Jon Davidson. I live in Stony Mills, West Virginia. About a year ago a very wealthy family moved here and started work on building an amusement park! Soon some riverfront property was acquired and right away construction crews came in to transform the area into a fun-filled park. This is a very patriotic themed park thus the name Americana. I got a job there as a mechanic, since I had previous knowledge working with a travelling carnival and repairing the various rides. I am keeping a "journal" of what I hope to be an amazing park.

The park is opening relatively late in the season for an amusement park, but this fall they are going to be open for the weekends (fri,sat,sun) as a "preview" for whats to come. Next year will be the first official park season. We are opening in less than two weeks! I have much to do before than. I only have 4 photos to share today. The first two photos are of the main entrance plaza.
[Image: Shot0108-bmp_zpsb7540ac8.jpg?t=1368141525]
[img][Image: Shot0109-bmp_zpsd5312bd9.jpg][/img]

The third one is of the only roller coaster at the park: American Adventure.
[Image: Shot0116-bmp_zpsad8a938d.jpg]
The fourth one is of the main road/path in the park.
[Image: Shot0119-bmp_zps50abbeda.jpg]

bye for now!
JonWink

Thnx aain,
miracle39
oh and my name isn't Jon and there isn't a Stony Mills, West Virginia lol Happy
I cant see the pictures.
I can't see the pictures either.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Log in to RCTlounge and reload the page. You have to have an account to view Sandbox attatchments.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
LOL!!! I was wondering why they weren't seeing the images.
[Image: Ardy.png]
Okay, sorry everyone. I signed up for photobucket today, so I can share the photos from there.Smile
Much Better. Looks great. Smile But for the main entrance building, I suggest using one of shyguys mainstreet sets instead of the ingame sets.
(May 9, 2013, 07:57 PM)AndrewKramer Wrote: Much Better. Looks great. Smile But for the main entrance building, I suggest using one of shyguys mainstreet sets instead of the ingame sets.

I wanted to, but when I use custom wall and window sets I can never get any good screenshots when I am zoomed out a ways. The stuff always "disappears".Frown
(May 9, 2013, 08:21 PM)miracle39 Wrote: I wanted to, but when I use custom wall and window sets I can never get any good screenshots when I am zoomed out a ways. The stuff always "disappears".Frown

You have to go into the visual settings of your game.
[Image: Ardy.png]
(May 9, 2013, 08:21 PM)miracle39 Wrote: I wanted to, but when I use custom wall and window sets I can never get any good screenshots when I am zoomed out a ways. The stuff always "disappears".Frown

I hate that.Angry I get it.Smile