What Is Your Home Park?

SFGAm is 45 minutes away from where I live. Wink
Six Flags Great America!!!
[Image: 1z6sarn.jpg]
My YouTube Channel!
^ Well obviously! Tongue
does anyone do coaster events at parks near you? next week is one at dorney and im going and hopefully the virginia is for coaster lovers during july at kings dominion and busch gardens.
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Very beautiful parks which you share with us, Parks is a great source to get refreshment and lose stress and tension and great way of entertainment.Every one has its own taste of entertainment but i like to go beautiful parks.
*Chanting voice* Philly! Philly! Philly!
Six flags great adventure
Dorney Park
Hershey Park
Ocean City
Six Flags Magic Mountain is 1.5 hours away from me.
Belmont Park and Seaworld San Diego are both within 15 minutes drive from my house.
Knotts Berry Farm and Disneyland are both about an hour away.

I like where I live.
Great America and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom are all less than an hour away from me because I live near San Francisco.
Coasters I have done:
Wild Cowboy, Nordic,
and Legend of the Moon Dragon
Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I like Apollo's Chariot.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
(May 11, 2013, 09:30 PM)DorneyPark5 Wrote:
Just something to share, What Is Your Home Park?

Just say what you do there or anything! Smile

My home park is Dorney Park. Even though the park is small, I still have a fun time on the coasters. Especially talon and steel force! Smile

i dont know if you saw my reply in one of the other threads but even though my home park is hershey park, dorney park is actually closer XD

(Aug 21, 2013, 02:56 PM)llamaboy Wrote: Six Flags Magic Mountain is 1.5 hours away from me.
Belmont Park and Seaworld San Diego are both within 15 minutes drive from my house.

I like where I live.

you should go to roller coaster day with freddiew haha it looks amazing its at sfmm

(Aug 21, 2013, 02:56 PM)llamaboy Wrote: Six Flags Magic Mountain is 1.5 hours away from me.

I like where I live.

you should go to roller coaster day with freddiew haha it looks amazing its at sfmm

(May 11, 2013, 09:30 PM)DorneyPark5 Wrote:
Just something to share, What Is Your Home Park?

Just say what you do there or anything! Smile

My home park is Dorney Park. Even though the park is small, I still have a fun time on the coasters. Especially talon and steel force! Smile

i dont know if you saw my reply in one of the other threads but even though my home park is hershey park, dorney park is actually closer XD
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]