CalderCity's Wildwood Precinct

My last attempt at building a park was too overcrowded and kept crashing. To remedy the situation, I have decided to break ground on a new park: CalderCity's Wildwood Precinct - a tribute to backwoods, caves and adventurous terrains!

If anyone wants to help me with good flat rides/types of coasters/etc that would fit well in my park, please let me know. After my first good idea or two, I tend to hit a wall! =/

Here's a teaser of construction thus far:

[Image: woodie1_zps18c7de37.gif]
[Image: caldercitycoasters_zps4ade4f3e.png]
I have a great deal of sympathy for someone who gives a park their all and then has to abandon it due to lag. For Calder City’s Wildwood Precinct I’d recommend one excellent woodie (which you seem to have already), one excellent steelie, at least two shuttles, an additional woodie or steelie for variety and perhaps 8 or 10 flat rides. I have parachute drop, aquarium, chair swing, merry-go-round, dolphin show and orca show in every one of my parks. Unfortunately due to lag I’ve also had to reduce the map size of my ideal park so I can get in more CS.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Some more teasers... Lots of construction happening at the current moment, so there will be plenty to show before too long!

Hope you guys like what you see.

AND PLEASE give me ANY suggestions. Multiple eyes and multiple opinions can only make our parks BETTER =)

[Image: Shot0233_zps815dd268.gif]

[Image: Shot0232_zps369ba28c.gif]

[Image: Shot0231_zpsc3f30721.gif]

[Image: Shot0230_zpsfbbbfe26.gif]

[Image: Shot0235_zps4644e069.gif]

[Image: Shot0234_zps3f287b6a.gif]
looks really nice so far! I would say a log flume but you already added one Tongue and a parachute would be good and if you want to try, you should do a mine train coaster. It would fit well into the park and its very good on terrain because it looked pretty good on vertwind Smile and if you need a mine train, look for krypts mine train ctr
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Very very nice.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(May 16, 2013, 01:37 AM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: looks really nice so far! I would say a log flume but you already added one Tongue and a parachute would be good and if you want to try, you should do a mine train coaster. It would fit well into the park and its very good on terrain because it looked pretty good on vertwind Smile and if you need a mine train, look for krypts mine train ctr

I love that CTR! I may put one in the park, actually. That would be a good addition to my 2 woodies. I'm trying to stay away from steel. Parachute drop looks really nice and adds some good dimension, so thanks for that suggestion. I'm just playing with where I want to place it at the moment. More updates tonight or tomorrow =)
The park is getting very close to opening now! We have finished construction on a new wooden coaster, a coffee shop (gotta love Joe Muggs), a carousel, restrooms, and a swan boat pond. Here are some shots of the updates:

[Image: Shot0241_zps4b7a7798.png]

[Image: Shot0240_zps0e37da9c.png]

[Image: Shot0239_zps75449cd3.png]

[Image: Shot0238_zps5301c7f3.png]

[Image: Shot0237_zps4a525a18.png]

[Image: Shot0236_zps1a97e6fa.png]

[Image: Shot0242_zps12a5c14e.png]
wow man, really nice job!
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice