1337am WACE RCT News Radio

Oh, that's it? I though this post was about something interesting... (JKJKJK)
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
.Ace Wrote:
flamingojoe Wrote:Well Florida is the exact oppisite of Alaska so the radio is non-exsitent to me.

It's an am station, therefore can be spread very far. If you've been flipping through am channels and find some reggae/salsa music, that's coming from Mexico. And please don't spam. I though you guys don't do that kind of thing :/

This whole THREAD is spamming.:glare:
- yawn -
flamingojoe Wrote:
.Ace Wrote:
flamingojoe Wrote:Well Florida is the exact oppisite of Alaska so the radio is non-exsitent to me.

It's an am station, therefore can be spread very far. If you've been flipping through am channels and find some reggae/salsa music, that's coming from Mexico. And please don't spam. I though you guys don't do that kind of thing :/

This whole THREAD is spamming.:glare:

Dude, you have the worst sugnature ever.:down:
Sugnature... Wow.
Btw, I go my part of Castaway Bay!
Nahhh!
You need a sig that takes you somewhere...

Something like this...

Or, maybe this???
wolfman Wrote:
Nahhh!
You need a sig that takes you somewhere...

Something like this...

Or, maybe this???

:huh:

You freak me out sometimes. :|
Wow, what is this all about?
Okay, this doesn't really have anything to do with RCT news or news relating to RollerCoaster Tycoon, so I'm going to be moving this to the All That forum. Smile
Belloman Wrote:Okay, this doesn't really have anything to do with RCT news or news relating to RollerCoaster Tycoon, so I'm going to be moving this to the All That forum. Smile

I thought it'd go into "Your News" because it kinda is my news station-ish. But of course, I'm a sausage on the pizza compared to you. So in a nutshell, thanks! Biggrin
In goes the CD! Biggrin