Flying Cam clips on Windows Movie Maker

I'm trying to get the Flying Cam clips onto Windows Movie Maker, but the file type isn't a valid type to be imported onto Windows Movie Maker.
In case you don't know, Flying Cam Route clips (.fcr I believe) is a film made in RCT3 by holding Shift+Ctrl+0. You set different positions in the game, and the camera "flys" to that spot. It's a great way to make tours for your park. Belloman used it in the SeaMoon Resort video.
So if anyone knows what I'm talking about, how do I import it to Windows Movie Maker? Change the file type before saving in game?

UPDATE: I tried renaming the file to .avi, but then it just disappeared :/
Windows Movie Maker or WMM In the menus above... View> Task Pane... This will open the most common tasks, such as importing videos, audio, pictures, video effects, transitions, titles & credits.

Here are the file tipes that can be used in WMM...

Audio files: .aif, .aifc, .aiff .asf, .au, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa, .snd, .wav, and .wma

Picture files: .bmp, .dib, .emf, .gif, .jfif, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .tif, .tiff, and .wmf

Video files: .asf, .avi, .m1v, .mp2, .mp2v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpg, .mpv2, .wm, and .wmv

If the video is on the Hard Drive, Go to 1. Capture Video at the top. Here you can decifer where to look for a video. Most likely, you'll use "Import Video" which will let you search the hard drive for the movie you want.

If it's a long video, the program may break it up into smaller "clips". I gues it makes it easier for the PC tp process the data. So you may end up with a numbered series of clips from one video.

I always work with the "timeline" format. (It is my opinion that you can get a bit more control over the placement of the clips, music, images etc.)

Once you have all the files on the board above, you can drag them individually into the timeline below. Videos on top, Music/Audio in the center, and Title Overlay on the bottom. (Title Overlay is when the title is displayed over the video. If you want ONLY the title to display, then place that in the video timeline.)

Pictures and Titles/Credits are adjustable. You can click on them and move one end back and forth, making them smaller, or longer, depending what you have in mind.

A Tip:
Try not to make titles that are longer than 5 seconds long. Anything longer is boring. If you have a paragraph to read, I suggest enlarging the lettering, (as the internet and reducing the file size will blur it up.) DON'T USE RED LETTERING! The contrast just isn't there. (I learned that in video school.)

Try to keep the video down to 3 to 4 minutes. The smaller the file is, the less it has to be compressed and the better the final version will be.

Music:
I try to ALWAYS give music credit. I try to give the music credit before the video, then MY credits after the video. Such as Coaster, park and my screen name.

Of course, you would probably use your own screen name.Wink

I post my videos to Yahoo Video. You can create a free account there and upload your vids to your own account, and they'll all be together in one spot.

I think that the maximum size of video is 20MB. But then I use Yahoo, and I can't actually send anything larger than 20MB. So I have to compress the videos all the time because mine sometimes run 5 to 6 minutes long.

If you need any help, I'll be glad to assist in any way that I can.[/i]
It's not Windows Movie Maker that isn't working, it's RCT3...
Check in My Documents> My Videos> RCT 3> you should find your videos.
Not the movie files, the Flying Camera Route files, extension .fcr
You mean the ROUTE of the camera can be saved? What about the movie it takes ON that route?

ANYWAY...

I know of a fellow (Vodhin) who does a lot of RCT 3 video work. Here's his Forum Link.

Here is his Website Link.

Maybe he has a few tips he can give you to help.
Ok, so I set the FCR so it does a fullscreen view, then hold Shift-Ctrl-F11?
I think that's the original/default setting.

I changed mine to be just F11 for taking video footage.
I set screenshots for F10.

No Shift/Control. It makes it a whole lot easier.
What? That dosent work for me.. :blink:
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6