Poll: Who's screenshot is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
invadazimrocks777
75.00%
3 75.00%
miracle39
0%
0 0%
alexwohlbruck
25.00%
1 25.00%
AndrewKramer
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Screenshot Contest: Round 29 - Over

[Image: screenshotcontest.png]

Rules:

-You can only submit one screenshot per round.
-You are not allowed to enter a screenshot that has already been submitted.
-If the shot is over-edited, it will not be eligible.
-You may only vote for yourself if you TRULY think your's is the best.
-You can only enter screenshots that are of your work and that you took.
-You can change your entry if voting hasn't started yet, or delete it. All you have to do is PM me.
-If there is ever a tie, that is the only time I will vote. I will enter, though.
-I will go through every image and check the web for any other threads for the same picture. Do not underestimate my web-browsing capabilities.
-You may enter any No Limits, RCT1, or RCT2 coasters as well as RCT3. All the same rules apply though.
-If you break any rules, you will get a strike. "Three strikes and you're out". You will not be allowed to enter anymore. I will tally the strikes below:

Everyone's behaving. Yay!

What to do:

Open RCT3 and choose what you want to take a picture of. Name a peep "David Walsh" (caps not necessary) and press CTRL + u. The press f10 to take the shot. Then look in My Pictures>RCT3 and find your screenshot.

How to enter:

Just post or attach a picture, and wait. When there are five entries, voting will begin. Voting lasts three days, so make sure you vote in time!

Entries:

miracle39:

[Image: Shot0183_zps7036ca05.png]

alexwohlbruck:

[Image: j2zmGn5.jpg]

AndrewKramer:

[Image: wyPBUWb.jpg]

Congrats, invadazimrocks777!

[Image: 22VsDxu.jpg]

Click here to go to round 30.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
[Image: 22VsDxu.jpg]
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
This isn't the best screenshot I have ever taken but it is the best one I had for this time:
It is a picture of a ride on "American Adventure" at one of my current projects: Harrington's Americana Gardens

[Image: Shot0183_zps7036ca05.png]
I finally built a station. Just need to finish the restaurant and, *cough* make the supports.

[Image: j2zmGn5.jpg]
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Same park as a while ago.
[Image: wyPBUWb.jpg]
Ps Alex what set did you use for the building in your picture?
From what you can see in that picture, there's CTR's Little Boy Blue and Bird House, Vodhin's Lighting Kit, and JMAinAZ animated fans (themed).
Only 2 more days until voting starts! Still need one more entry though.
Come on guys! Voting starts tomorrow.

Also, I think I'm going to go with Nerdy Geek's idea and post a "Past Winners" thread. Hopefully I can get Justin to sticky it so it's not forgotten.

Alright, sorry about the quadruple post, but it's not my fault you guy's aren't posting.
VOTE!