Help How to download track from No Limits to the website

Pretty much the title says it all.

Ok this is for the people that have uploaded a coaster on here before. when i get to the second stage on uploading a coaster i click browse then i find no limits program and then i go to the track file. But i can only see the coasters that came with No Limits, like the track package tracks. I have noticed though when i'm going back to watch my old rides they have like a pad lock symbol next to them. when I go to upload a track the tracks that have the padlock symbol next to them dont show up. PLEASE HELP
Well first I would have to know what OS (operating system) your running and I think if you are running Windows 7 (Like I am) then it is because for some reason No Limits set your rides to "Read Only" in your No Limits ride file properties... Now if that is not the case try making a new folder in your "tracks" folder name it like "Reyes' Rides" or something of that nature then copy and paste all of your rides into that! If this does not work I will see what I can do to further assist you! Send me a PM if this did not work Smile

Regards,

Corbin. M
Owner and Head Engineer of Dark Soldier Engineering.
[Image: RCTGO.png]