Queue House Feedback

How did I do on building the queue house around this coaster? Is it good? Could it be better? If it could be better, please tell me how.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/B...827e5b.png
Looks pretty good! However, we only get one angle. Some more angles would help us view the station better and give better comments. Also, I don't know if this is later in your design process, but you might want some coaster goodies in there to make it more realistic.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
Is coaster goodies on the CSO Depot? I'll see about showing some other angles.

EDIT: Here are some other angles. Hope these help.

Here's the back of the queue house: [img] http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i281/B...2c7bce.png[/img]
The rooftop: [Image: Shot0001_zpseb72772d.png]
The "front" of the queue house: [Image: Shot0000_zpsd6b4fd75.png]
This is where the train returns to the station: [Image: Shot0002_zps67eb4f30.png]

If anyone is curious, or feels knowing would help as well, I used Ralfvieh's Russian Woods set to make this queue house.
I have a small suggestion, type [img][/img] and put those urls in between the brackets and you will have an image.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
All tagged up and ready to go. Forgive me, I've been feeling a little more then tired lately.
A few pointers
-Do the interior first. It helps you build the station's shape and can make the exterior look better. This is how virtually everyone builds their buildings.
-Mix and match sets. I use an average of five different sets for my stations. The one I just linked to uses Baffie's Stations, Dasmatze's Swizz It, shyguy's Alpine Village, shyguy's Catfish Cove, Vodhin's Girders and Glass, and Vodhin's Vermont.
I'm definitely gonna be mixing and matching for the interior. The Russian Woods set doesn't come with station platforms so I have coasterfreak's set for that. ^.^ Do you have any pointers on designing the roof? My main goal is to improve upon design skills, learn as much as I can, start small, practice, build up and eventually make more complex structures and more realistic looking parks.
Ness64 has a good point, add the interior first. Download my track Tropical Rush, and you'll see some of the stuff I used (that's not CS, but is in game scenery). For coaster goodies, I'd recommend Gadget Coaster Goodies v1.2 by ShyGuy. It has station platforms, block breaks, catwalks, and some extra stuff that adds to the realism. And for the roof, I've never used the set, so I can't give advice.
Eat, sleep, ride!
My band's first single, "Get Outta Mah Face!" has been released! Look us up on iTunes!
In order to download Tropical Rush I need to know where to get the Station Goodies Set A pack. I checked the CS Depot and here and I couldn't find it...and Google....I still have nightmares X_x And it's only been two days lol.