Ready to Share

[Image: ready_share.png]

Nearly one and a half years of waiting is a long time. Luckily for you, what you've been waiting for will blow you away.

Something that is slowly inching its way forward, trying to get up and shine. It's nearly done, and it's ready to share. This something is unlike anything before it - it will change everything.

Like I said, it's ready to share. If you're ready to discover, check it out at:
rctgo.com/specials/preview

Enjoy.
:beta1: :beta1:
WOW!

I love that new web page design it has better graphics, and a nice convenient search bar at the top! And even have the website features still at the side. Not to mention a weekly poll and a featured center! And the uploader looks different! I also like how you put the file size on the downloads. And the coaster :at: 00:42 that spelled out those words was cool, did you make it? I want a copy! And the video theater! 8D I really like the beta 3 version of this webpage, it looks cool and it might make rctgo a little more popular!

Congrats!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
3.0... I thought it was just a myth... all more I have to say is...

WOW
I'm Sumdude and I like it when coasters go boom!
[Image: 2svb23]<<<Please visit him!!! Click the egg or it might Die!
coasterfreek900 Wrote:I love that new web page design it has better graphics, and a nice convenient search bar at the top! And even have the website features still at the side. Not to mention a weekly poll and a featured center!
Yep. The search bar is powered by Google search, and searches everything on rctgo.com and forums.rctgo.com.

coasterfreek900 Wrote:And the uploader looks different! I also like how you put the file size on the downloads.
The uploader doesn't just look different, but it works a bit differently - but you'll find out more about that later Wink

coasterfreek900 Wrote:And the coaster :at: 00:42 that spelled out those words was cool, did you make it? I want a copy!
Nope - Libby made it. I thought it was pretty cool, so I just used it for the sample on the featured coaster and in the video. You can get it in the downloads center:

http://www.rctgo.com/files/rollercoasters/176/

It's called "The Libby" as it spells out "Libby" and is by Libby

coasterfreek900 Wrote:And the video theater! 8D
More on that later, too Wink

coasterfreek900 Wrote:I really like the beta 3 version of this webpage, it looks cool and it might make rctgo a little more popular!
Thanks, I've worked hard to make it what it is! Smile

By the way - the "beta" is just describing how it 3.0 is in final testing before release. When it's finished, it'll just be called "RCTgo 3.0" (you can pretty much just call it "3.0" or "RCTgo 3.0" from now on).

SumDude Wrote:3.0... I thought it was just a myth... all more I have to say is...
WOW
Of course it isn't a myth! It's real and it's coming soon Smile

More information on all of the changes in RCTgo 3.0 are coming later on... so see you then! Smile
belloman Wrote:
coasterfreek900 Wrote:And the uploader looks different! I also like how you put the file size on the downloads.

The uploader doesn't just look different, but it works a bit differently - but you'll find out more about that later Wink

I think it might know what your talking about! Wink

belloman Wrote:
coasterfreek900 Wrote:And the coaster at 00:42 that spelled out those words was cool, did you make it? I want a copy!

Nope - Libby made it. I thought it was pretty cool, so I just used it for the sample on the featured coaster and in the video. You can get it in the downloads center

It's called "The Libby" as it spells out "Libby" and is by Libby

Lol, tell you the truth, i really didn't know what it said until you told me!
:lol:

Also, are you planning to publish this when rctgo gets 1000 members? (948 to date)
Oooooooooooooooooooooh.. ..looks pretty. Tongue But i'll sure miss the old rctgo.. :cry:

-- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's my first post in a really long time --Tongue
- yawn -
flamingojoe Wrote:Oooooooooooooooooooooh.. ..looks pretty. Tongue But i'll sure miss the old rctgo.. :cry:

-- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's my first post in a really long time --Tongue

You wont miss it!Tongue
Hmm, I'm not entirely sure about this. I mean why am I going to upload my files to you when RCT3 is dying? I mean have we had any updates?

Visually it's okay. More of what I expected really, but in theory it just lacks something...a special spark...something that makes me personally go wow! I mean I can upload files to my own webspace or photobucket..what's making me come here to do it?

Where's the Christmas Decorations as well? Come on Belloman!
[Image: newsig.gif]
DraytonMonkey Wrote:Hmm, I'm not entirely sure about this. I mean why am I going to upload my files to you when RCT3 is dying? I mean have we had any updates?

Visually it's okay. More of what I expected really, but in theory it just lacks something...a special spark...something that makes me personally go wow! I mean I can upload files to my own webspace or photobucket..what's making me come here to do it?

Where's the Christmas Decorations as well? Come on Belloman!
The downloads center isn't new; it's changed in 3.0 but nothing radically different Wink Even with RCT3 dieing, this forum is more active than it has been in a while, and downloads are still being uploaded to the downloads center.

I'd be interested to find out what that "spark" may be that's missing... there's still time to add it Smile

Oh, and about Christmas decorations... soon! :santa:

(by the way, nice to see you again, DraytonMonkey)
Well really what I mean by spark is something that I have never seen before on a RCT site...for example RCT3Beat had (I don't know if the site is still going) great music for RCT3.

What can RCTgo offer the community that I have never before seen?

:xpirate:
[Image: newsig.gif]