The Holiday Park

Yeah! You fixed it Jakk!8D Now this park can go as planned! I was using NF particle effects for fountains, and i was also using invisible ride entrances. I will post the links later, because i am using my psp to reply to this. And they dont have a very good text entry system, so it took me forever to post this! Anyway, ill see you later Jakk!
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
There are 2 new custom scenery sets you should download with this park guys!

The first scenery set is Nuclear Fishes particle effects. Click here to download NF particle effects!
Important: There are some particle files which do not go in the themed folder, but instead go into the "particle effects" folder. When you fist download, open the zip folder and you will see this:

Open this folder and you will see this, follow the instructions on the screenshot.

And the second cs set you need is errt invisible ride entrance. Click here to download! This is put in the normal style\themed folder.

Hurry guys! We don't have very much time left to complete this park!
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Oh my goodness, i totally remember this, I finished the entire thing... i got a little bored of my real life... i loved it too. You know the ice music from RCT1? Used it Biggrin i don't know what happened to that file though... too many drives lying around Frown
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]