The Holiday Park

The next adventure for us at Jak Innovations is The Holiday Park (THP for short). This will be quite a long park to complete, not because of it's size but because of it's detail. It will be very micromanaged as a scenario and very detailed as a sandbox park. Here is a list of all the custom scenery you'll need for this park:
ATH Catwalk and Accessories Set
belgador-Snowset01v1
DasMatze_InvisibleEntrance
DRP Ambience
Feen_Letters_Arial
Feen_Letters_Wall
JackyX- Turnstyles
SK-SHR91
VodhinsCafeKit
VodhinsNorthernLights
These can all be downloaded at Vodhin.net! I'll begin this park soon by forming the land.
Also, these are the my partners for this park:
coasterfreek900
SumDude
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
Good luck! I'll be interested in seeing how this turns out. Smile
Nice, this will get interesting. However, it may take a whille to download all that custom scenery, but i do already have vodhind's northern lights and the invisible entrance and ath catwalk set (that was like the first cs set i got) But i would like to ask, it may be a little more helpful than just me, Jakk and Sumdude to help work on this, so please post in Jakks thread! If you are too lazy to go the thread than just click Here!
And Jakk, I think you mean to say, "Belgabors snowset"
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Ok, I think i should post download links to all the sets Jakk listed, just to make life easier for sumdude and whoever else. Click on any of the scenery sets listed below to go the download page:

ATH Catwalk and coaster accoessories
Belgabor's snowset (could not find on vodhin.net)
Dasmaze Invisible entrance
DRP Ambience
Feen_Letters Ariel/Wall
JackyX turnstyles
Sk-shr91
Vodhin Cafe Kit
Vodhin Northern Lights

Well, thats it!8D It was a lot of work for me to download all this scenery and post the links, but I did it!Smile It might take an hour or so to downlo9ad all this, so please be patient!:|

Also, if you don't know this, place all these custom scenery sets in the folder "local disk (usually c:\)/program files/atari/roller coaster tycoon 3/style/themed"

Congratulations! You are done!Biggrin
I'm terribly sorry, team, but my sister has taken my RCT 3: Gold! CD with her to California, and I'm way over here in Nevada. So now I have to wait until Christmas for her to mail it back! I've been bamboozled! Sorry guys, but one of you will have to start the park without me.
What?:scared: Dude, what a bummer!Frown Im really sorry!:cry: Cant she mail it back to you in a few days? It shouldn't take until Christmas. Well, i don't know what to do, because its going to be a lot of work to start this park myself, and sumdude is taking a trip to california! I really don't want to have to do this myself.:dots: But please Jakk, give me ideas on how to build the park, because you may want to do something i don't know about. And please help me when you get back sumdude!
Just create a snowy landscape with a lot of mountains. Put a diverse mix of generic trees in it and a lot of them. Then make the entrance with turnstiles and the invisible entrance. Once you get there go ahead and tell me, so we can make some more plans for it. My part was to only begin the project and put in rides and stalls. REMEMBER TO DO THIS IN THE SCENARIO EDITOR, not as a Sandbox Park.
Jakk Wrote:Just create a snowy landscape with a lot of mountains. Put a diverse mix of generic trees in it and a lot of them. Then make the entrance with turnstiles and the invisible entrance. Once you get there go ahead and tell me, so we can make some more plans for it. My part was to only begin the project and put in rides and stalls.

Ok ill use the turnstyles and the entrance. Should i put the entrance in a building or something?

Jakk Wrote:REMEMBER TO DO THIS IN THE SCENARIO EDITOR, not as a Sandbox Park.

Thats what i assumed because you might want a snowy background and how can you use that entrance in the sandbox mode?
Ok, i have started the park, and it isnt very much right now. But I will post the park so sumdude can see it. Place it in the "start new scenarios" folder.

Holiday Park.zip (Size: 277.11 KB / Downloads: 199)
Great news! I patched my copy of RCT3 so I no longer need a CD for it! (unfortunately, my game has a high risk of becoming corrupt). After you're finished with it, SumDude (who still hasn't posted yet), reupload it so I can finish with it.