My New Parks.

Hey there guys,

I haven't been working on these parks steadily, here's a look at one of them from two different angles of the park. The park still uses some custom objects but not as much as I used to. There's a Maverick type ride but with more inversions, goes through a water canyon ride as well.Biggrin

Strange, I can't enlarge the pictures. When the new window opens, it says the thread doesn't exist (or something like that) instead of showing the picture...:huh:
I really wish I could add a signature. However, I found very difficult to sign on my PC screen without scratching it. Should I use a different type of pen?
Nevermind my first post, it works now! My computer was catching the flu or something. It' getting cold up here...:lol:

This park sure looks great, gdmuscle. I appreciate little details like the canal for example. Small details in scenery makes a big difference. Feels more real.
I really wish I could add a signature. However, I found very difficult to sign on my PC screen without scratching it. Should I use a different type of pen?
nice, tight scenery! just a cursory glance i notice 2 things that i like that often get overlooked- one, that the coasters are not too high, height is often used as a cheap way to add thrill but great low coasters can be even better due to the sense of speed and such, and two- the proximity of coasters to paths and peeps- i love that!
very good park, i really think the low rollercoasters suit the type of scenery around it Smile

you chose the colour very profesionally too Biggrin
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Thanks for the replys guys, I've been finding it harder to keep to one park it seems I just build them and then move to the next, so most are left unfiinished. The parks can get so big that you must have a very fast graphics card to even run these parks. Even with my 7900GTX overclocked to 675 Mhz Core speed gets bogged down when the park gets way too large. At the moment I'm working on Seaside and 4Corners in the screenshots and download section. Unfortunately you must also have most of the custom objects, I use the rock formations and many of the custom fences etc. When I get a chance I'll try to compile the custom scenery packs. Just for your convenience when downloading try going to Vodhin's Webpage for the custom scenes. He's got tons of custom objects, do a google search if you can find it. More parks on the way......

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)