Invisisble Track

Hey guys, I have a question: Is there a way to make ride tracks invisible, but not the scenery? Because i can only make the ride tracks AND scenery invisible at the same time! :huh:
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
coasterfreek900 Wrote:Hey guys, I have a question: Is there a way to make ride tracks invisible, but not the scenery? Because i can only make the ride tracks AND scenery invisible at the same time! :huh:

Click the 'tools' on the left menu. Click the visual options ('the eye'). You will see: LOD with checkbox. Check it. Now you will see a series of park elements with a blue ribbon for each. The right column is for distance visibility. So go to track and drag the blue ribbon on distance visibility completely to the left, to zero distance. This makes your track completely invisible without affecting the rest of the park. Smile
I really wish I could add a signature. However, I found very difficult to sign on my PC screen without scratching it. Should I use a different type of pen?
Really?
wow with my version, i can make rides invisible but not trees...
are you sure?

P.S: I am still alive, people.
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Drome G60 Wrote:Really?
wow with my version, i can make rides invisible but not trees...
are you sure?

P.S: I am still alive, people.

Heu... I'm not sure why you mention trees, but yes you can also make vegetation invisible in the same way.
Here are 2 screeshots of what I meant by making invible tracks but not the ride. The visible train shows the ride is still visible. Rides and tracks are 2 different things.

Before

After

Hope i did understood your post :huh:
I really wish I could add a signature. However, I found very difficult to sign on my PC screen without scratching it. Should I use a different type of pen?
oh sorry i meant scenery

P.S: Thats RCT3 mate, not RCT1
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
There most likely is no way, but if you'd like to run the huge enormous risk that most certainly and most assuredly will corrupt your game forever even after reinstalling and you would never be able to play RCT3 again you could mod it to make it so Smile
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
Jakk Wrote:There most likely is no way, but if you'd like to run the huge enormous risk that most certainly and most assuredly will corrupt your game forever even after reinstalling and you would never be able to play RCT3 again you could mod it to make it so Smile

Yeah, be careful!
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message