I need help desperately!!!!

I have been a long fan of RCT 3 and get my daily dosage, however I have been upset lately due to the fact that my game all of a sudden stopped working! The game loaded onto my laptop works fine, but I keep getting an error message on my desktop, and I love to use my desktop because i have a 42" monitor. Anyways the error I get when I choose to play the game is "BAD VERSION: 4" my screen goes blank and I get stuck. How do I fix this bug or issue? Help me please?
Welcome to RCTgo Smile

I think you should Private message Belloman or chickenselects on that
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Wouldn't this go into a different forum? Well since you posted this in the Introduce Yourself! forum then: Welcome to RCTgo!
About your problem: Try reinstalling the game. It shouldn't really take long to.
Also, if it is a problem within RCT3 and it corrupted the first time installing, then a reinstall should fix the problem. If not then something really bad has just happened... but do not despair, after this you can take Drome G60's advice and message Belloman.
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
Yeah do what Jakk said, try reinstalling the game or clean the disk, it may be bad. Some game data might also be corrupted, so ask belloman on that one.

Welcome to rctgo! Post your coasters, parks, and stuff to the downloads! (once you get the game working) Post often, and have fun!
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Welcome to RCTgo Smile

I told him in PM to ask at the Atari Forums, because I honestly have no clue what the error could be. But reinstalling is a good idea.
I have tried re-installing several times? I can't understand why the install works perfectly on my laptop but not on my desktop. Someone has to know whats wrong with this??????
Perhaps you could get a different one. Or get an expansion pack. Or update the game. One of those options should change the game version and maybe let you play. Since it keeps saying the version you currently have is bad. After installing RCT3 on your computer, either get an expansion pack, update it to a different version, or buy Gold! or Platinum!
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]