PROJECT PAUSED 'New wooden duo coaster'

Very well! I had my first build it win a few weeks back and I'm very happy about it. I have some fun stuff going on!
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Sounds good man. Can't remember which coaster it was, though.

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

It was Maecenas - Premier LIM.
Projects: More to come. Cool

Vote: Silver Hill Mine Ride
(Apr 8, 2014, 04:38 PM)Riiickerttt Wrote: I've been working on the station. It's still not completed though. I also build a house at the right side of the station. What do you think? Do you have some suggestions or tips for some alpine village buildings and some GOOD path cover sets? I don't like them white slate covers.

Station itself looks nice, maybe some details on the 6m wall could be added, is not really interesting if i would look as an guest to an big wall with no details and only on the top are the flowers from the window xD

Well, good path-covers are these CSO's that includes are variability of curve-parts to create smooth looking pathways along the park/coaster, because only straight and diagonal ways looking boring.
It's a little bit tricky how every little 1/4 pieces work together but with some practice time you learn it fast Smile.

Some of my cso's:
- Briantjuh94'sPathcovers 2.0
- Shiggs713's Path Covers
- sh9032Path Covers
there are some other sets they have path-covers included, but i dont know which cso's exactly Wink

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
(Apr 9, 2014, 11:51 AM)Cobra Wrote:
(Apr 8, 2014, 04:38 PM)Riiickerttt Wrote: I've been working on the station. It's still not completed though. I also build a house at the right side of the station. What do you think? Do you have some suggestions or tips for some alpine village buildings and some GOOD path cover sets? I don't like them white slate covers.

Station itself looks nice, maybe some details on the 6m wall could be added, is not really interesting if i would look as an guest to an big wall with no details and only on the top are the flowers from the window xD

Well, good path-covers are these CSO's that includes are variability of curve-parts to create smooth looking pathways along the park/coaster, because only straight and diagonal ways looking boring.
It's a little bit tricky how every little 1/4 pieces work together but with some practice time you learn it fast Smile.

Some of my cso's:
- Briantjuh94'sPathcovers 2.0
- Shiggs713's Path Covers
- sh9032Path Covers
there are some other sets they have path-covers included, but i dont know which cso's exactly Wink

Soo long, Cobra Cool

Thank you very much for the feedback. About the station 6m wall. It's supposed to be a base wall and those walls consist bricks only I think. So I don't know what you had in mind for details. But anyway, thanks for the cso's. I think they'll fit perfectly! Smile

Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

After playing RCT2 i tried a fast speed build to show you what i mean with wall detail/looking.
Pls forgive me about this basic structures, and the colors are not the perfect choice.
There are other options to create an more interesting wall, my versions are only basic Tongue

Previews:

collums are from the Stairs-CSO from Moby if i'm right Smile

shy's waterworld cso 1 and/or 2, this are supports used as deco Smile (supports from mobys steel jungle are to big for details, but can be also used)

shy's mainstreet cso nr1, small brick collums (i used these on my Wingcoaster "Silver Hawk" Station)

shys alpine set Smile beams and post to become a little safer structure into the walls.
I think if you build this small wood parts around the walls it coud be looking nicely

Hope this helps you, that you know what i exactly meant with boring looking walls turn into an more interesting wall. I dont know if my previews are interesting, but i think the whole wall section looses the "emptyness look" with the pieces.

Soo long, Cobra Cool
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
Nice explaining! I think what you're getting at. I'm not going to build some wooden beam structures since I already build them in the alpine structures above the brick walls. But some straight stone beams should give a nice detailed look. Like your first and third picture Smile

Check out my stuff

Cobra, you build nice structures in Ardy's RCT2 Park and than you building this with RCT3? Tongue
What a luck that Riiickerttt knows what you mean with details Biggrin

I agree with you Riiickerttt, stone collums could be a nice littel detail, they dont stay to much out of it but gives an extra flair.
Wooden Beams/Posts are used on the top, so that were to much wood in my opinion.

Hui, there is a saftey fence placed on the ramps Smile -> Good Job!

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
All I can say is wow! Smile I'm new at this so I like looking at how people design different things. Did you do this in RCT3?
Yes, I've done that in rct3. But I did use some cso's as you can see.

Check out my stuff