PROJECT PAUSED 'New wooden duo coaster'

Here's a teaser picture of my new wooden duo coaster. I won't upload this project within these months because it's just not finished yet.

[Image: osQDLqC.jpg]

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

looks good
how long does it take to load that save? my game wont load my save that has the wodan ctr used on it
(Mar 18, 2014, 07:06 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: looks good
how long does it take to load that save? my game wont load my save that has the wodan ctr used on it

I think it takes about 2-3 minutes. And I used the millennium flyer ctr.

Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

looks quite interesting
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Update, this coaster is going to get real folks..

[Image: bQkceMF.jpg]

[Image: 865KGKI.jpg]

Check out my stuff

WOW! Those supports are very realistic! Keep up the good work!
Thanks mate! Smile

Check out my stuff

You make the best coasters! I just love those supports.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
Glad to hear that Biggrin. This will be the biggest project I've ever made so far..

Check out my stuff

Supports are done Smile. Not going to show you, so it will remain a surprise Biggrin.

I'm currently working on the station. Gonna change the rooftop and foundation. I'm trying to use Alpine village sets for the station.

Feedback is welcome! -enjoy

[Image: osOvwfx.jpg]

Check out my stuff