Vote for your favorite track! Round 176

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 176 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Another four entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Taikatalvi

[Image: 53e9342d3e6d4.jpg]

#2: Patzelwurm

[Image: 53e934c896676.jpg]

#3: Eitilte

[Image: 53e936db778c5.png]

#4: Storm Rider

[Image: 53e938a195085.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting is only open until next Tuesday, August 19, so vote quickly - before it's too late![/center]
Okay, I'll lose this round for sure Frown
If I could vote, Taikatalvi has mine.

I hope I get some support on my best coaster Smile
I need a new signature.
crap i forgot to post the pov for Taikatalvi, here it is everyone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elCA_AJ5ans
sorry i should have included that.
[Image: cooltext119149321119276.png]
DAYUM THIS ROUND IS SO GOD

DAYUM
dang
last time it was
silvarret vs colts
now its
silvarret+toofpikk vs colts
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(Aug 12, 2014, 07:37 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Okay, I'll lose this round for sure Frown

BEST? Heck no. Thunderbird is EASILY your best.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Aug 12, 2014, 08:36 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote:
(Aug 12, 2014, 07:37 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: Okay, I'll lose this round for sure Frown

BEST? Heck no. Thunderbird is EASILY your best.

Oh, will you still vote for me? Remember: *Quoted from "Maecenas - Round 159 Winner"*

(Mar 16, 2014, 02:39 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: Thanks guys! SmileBiggrinSmileBiggrinSmileBiggrinSmileBiggrinSmileBiggrinSmileBiggrin

P.S. Chimalion70005, don't give up! You'll win soon! And if I may quote Morgan Freeman on this,
"Believe! I know it sounds like a cat poster, but its true."
You have my full support!
I need a new signature.
Uhh, what a tight round this time.

"TerryInferno" with unlucky time, i love your massive twisted/twurly zigzag Woodie so much.
But against the other strong entries it would be hard.
No critcsm there, because there is so much wood i can't see anything bad in it Biggrin

"Colts18to87td" you have improved your WingRider really good and the result looks really, really good.
Your pictures about it are great, i think the PoV is great, too.
(couldn't see it, in fact of GEMA->Germany->Youtube orange, Proxyserver won't work)
Normally i would say, here is the winner. But against an Collab-Creation? Hard, but not impossible Wink

"toofpikk/Silvarret" or known as silvpikk/toofaret Tongue
Fantastic job from both! Things like that happens if two people had the right vibes to each other.
Some people would say, two designer, than the design is better twice, but two designer means two different styles, different opinion and so on. With this in mind, not every coallb ca fits together.

But you two boys show it the right way. Amazing, rough layout like the good old woodie days and than we have this pretty nice alpine village to it.
And both things combiend, we became "Patzelwurm" (oh man what a name, sounds like an mix of austrian/swiss/german together) i love it!

"chimalion70005", well most members think i can only wrote negative things about his works, but lets see it abit closer than only (its my school-friend, he's cool, everything is great andi vote for him)

He asks for feedback in his thread, (no suprise, negative from myside) and alot of postive suggestons from alot of other members, and i think better designers than mine.
And finally what he did? Right, more/less nothing!
Really great action, you become great tips from pro designers (not me) and you cant work/deal with it.
The colors are to "cartoonish" (you try everytime to build realistic), you become feedback for an change, -> nothing changed.

The "Footer-Suggestion": what an entertaining question in the history of RCT3 and CSO's.
Suggestons were to use "B&M Footers" (remeber these are only square footers without any B&M symbol on it) -> answer from chima: -> cant use these because they are only for B&M's and i build an Premier LIM Coaster, so i cant use it. There were other suggestions there. But why use it?!

If someone creates an CSO with "before you install it, pls jump out of your window first"
Would you do it?!

And now the joke? Finally he used the B&M Footers, aha interesting, i thought these could be only used on B&M's, not for Premier LIM's?! Confused
How to coloring a realistic looking footer? Answer: made it completly different than any other members suggest it!
They give you hints, post pics and anything else, and for what? Nothing!

A green basement? Well, if we had a jungle theming and alot of bushes than maybe a green basement could be an option. not the drakgreen, but an decent lighter one, in fact that some plants/moses covered the footer and than we see no grey standart basement any more.
But here we have an generic theming and there a green footer-basement looks, well -> unnatural or better -> unrealistic (don't forget, chima trys allways to build realistic)

Why you want feedback/suggestions if you don't deal with it.
If you can't deal with negative feedback like mine, okay your young and a kid. (kids have there own head)
In 10 years or later some of the younger ones here know better my opinions.

But can't work/deal with positive things from pro-designers?

Sry, but any help is pointless to you, because in the end, you did what you did, your own way.
And the bigger problem is, that your "friends" only say to you, everything is great/good/amazing.
Because, if anything from you are so good, why you wont make steps forward in coaster-design?

There are alot of other members here, example "Junglebells" and "SuperMoose93".
The first design of these both were more "amateures", but if we look just in time to both, they made Big steps into "experienced". And if we look a bit into the future, they have the potential to being "pro".

Maybe you have some potential/talent in you, but its still the same level as it was in the past.
Some other creations shows sometimes less skills than in the past, that cant be your way.
This is again, not in any case as good as other older creations from you.

If people smart enough, than you will see that this time i dont hurt chima in a personal way, i only show him how much help he becomes from good members here and what he do with it. More/Less than nothing. So its not a suprise that someday he won't become any help, because for what.

Finally the vote:
"Patzelwurm"

(note: you can ignore me, but the truth is allways around you, and no one can run away from it)

My truth is, that i'm an impulsive person and only a handful people can handle me, but most other accept me how i am. and i accept the others, too. Remebmer, "Respect" is everything!
But i found my freedom inside me so i can live with it that some people ignore and/or hate me.

I have my Job, my Friends, my Family and my lovely Kids. Thats all i need!
(suprise, huh? yeah i'm a mother, i'm married and have a job and yeah i play RCT)

If i meet people online its ok, if they like me, nice, if not, i deal with it. Thats life!

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]

AWESOME work Chim...yours is very competitive and comparable with the others, so keep the faith !!
The second half of Patzelwurm is making me vote for it. The first half is lacking in comparison to the awesome second half of the coaster, love how it interacts with the buildings.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
I do apologize for the almost lacking first half of the ride.
The main idea behind patzelwurm was to contrast the halves though. the first half is supposed to represent being chased through a rough terrain by a devilish monster, hence the quick speed, rolling hills and tight corners round trees. The second half represents being back in the safety of town but also having that feeling of something watching you, and thus you go searching for it in the far corners of the out post.

This will be a fun round to watch, I'll try and withdraw myself from making any other comments.

Thanks for the support! If we win I promise a final night video with some little extras and tips on building something similar.
I find your in-ability to amuse me... depressing.