Vote for your favorite track! Round 208

^Then you have the brightest screen on any computer in existence Frown
I need a new signature.
@Chimalion70005 - Yes I did win the last round, no this one is not 'on par' with my last because I attempted to use the foliage for scenery rather than buildings. Instead of pointing out things that you didn't like could you give suggestions on how to fix them? I'd much rather have constructive criticism than just saying "Oh I thought this, this, and that could have been better" because it'll actually help these entries get better over time.

@theisaac - How do you look at your computer screen without your retinas burning out of your eyes? LOL Your PC's brightness must be on max or REALLY close to it.
Team CoasterTech

final vote goes to sand dancer, I think after making crazy chaos I was able to appreciate how hard it is to make a coaster with so many supports, and this coaster had tons of supports, all lined up perfectly, so gets my vote from the hard work and the amount of tries with the supports it mustve taken
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

(Sep 16, 2015, 05:27 PM)theisaac Wrote: For everyone saying that my pictures are too dark, maybe you should turn up your brightness cause they look fine on my screen

For what it's worth, your coaster looks very nicely done...it was very hard to tell, though.
We're all in this Story together...play your part well! Visit me here: 
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lynwoodco/featured