Vote for your favorite track! Round 217

(Dec 7, 2015, 07:18 PM)theisaac Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2015, 04:42 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: #4: Hyperspace gets my vote...
...I liked hearing the sound of the coaster and I thought it was fitting with the theme.

What do you mean by the sound of the coaster?

In no limits2 when the cars are moving on the track, I notice a sound with it. No music, just the way the coaster runs. I hope that makes sense?
My vote goes to Mission X-15.

It just has a really cool concept with the ride!
I need a new signature.
Looking at the POV of hyperspace, it looks like a great dark ride. I voted for it.
(Dec 7, 2015, 12:02 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Hyperspace and Mission X-15 are the ONLY two coasters in this round that are good enough for Build-It!.

Hyperspace got my vote (what's up with all of the good NL2 coasters?) because Mission X-15 was 90% flowers and didn't have any terraforming.

To the creator of Atomic Fires: PLEASE practice making roller coasters BEFORE entering back into Build-It!. There are too many things wrong with this for me to compile a list of suggestions, sorry but this isn't a good one m8.

To the creator of The Dublin Screamer: Needs a LOT of work including scenery and a smoother layout (looks VERY jerky based on the screenshots however I may be wrong leading into my next point) And you NEED a POV if you're in one of the 3-D games, otherwise we can't judge how smooth/good it is on ride.

Hopefully 218 will be a good round...

I am the creator of the dublin screamer and thanks for the suggestions, This is my first build it entry so I really didn't know what is expected in this. I created a POV and I thought I could go back in and edit the description to add it in later because I wasn't done making the POV so I learned that you can't do that obviously. And I need to learn how to do scenery, haven't used it too much hence there not being any. Thanks.
@RCT3designer - Sorry if it sounded a bit harsh, I was kinda bothered after the last round having bad coasters as well. I hope this was a good learning experience and your future coasters turn out better Biggrin
Team CoasterTech

Mission X-15 gets mine.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
We've had a bad all around, and an almost as bad round. I still think I could do better, but Hyperspace is really the only good one here. Smile
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Here you can download Hyperspace on the NoLimits Exchange https://nolimits-exchange.com/coaster/hyperspace/9456
Sincerely, No Limits 2 Master
I had trouble picking any others but the one I picked.