Vote for your favorite track! Round 247

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 247 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for RCTgo's Build It! Competition. Four more great entries are up for voting - below are the name and screenshot of each. It's now time for you to vote for your favorite track!

Let's have a great round!

#1: Dr. Mechanico

[Image: 57d7f438ee9a1.png]

#2: Son of The Serpent

[Image: 57dea55dd2857.png]

#3: White Lightning

[Image: 57debad310006.jpg]

#4: Arroyo

[Image: 57df4a5222eca.jpg]

Voting is now open!

Voting will remain open until Saturday, October 1
Maybe because of the color scheme, but Arroyo is my favorite.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Arroyo and Dr. Mechanico are probably the two finalists in this round. If "Son of Serpent" had some terra painting (why is the grass all in checkerboard fashion?) and some better terraforming it would have a little extra polish.

It would also be nice if it had a POV - Justin should we start requiring those for 3D entries?

White Lightning looks a tad bit outclassed, it's a shame Silverthorne's scenery budget is soo lacking for the majority of its rides.
Team CoasterTech

No doubt, Arroyo is the best entry of this round. The best parts are definitively the support structures and the folliage, especially the section with the rocks (which are gummies but that's ingenious). I learned that trick by looking at other parks, and I'm happy to see someone here use it.

Good job, Arroyo's builder!!!  Biggrin
Trying to make an inspiring park or coaster.
I don't know. Son of The Serent looks pretty good. The station details and cave are pretty cool. My votes for serpent.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Pepper the whole issue with Serpent is the fact that it lacks a POV. Sure it may look like it has some cool elements but we can't judge how smooth it is because we can't ride it, nor can we see the entire ride because they are just screenshots. There isn't an excuse as to why the creator can't make a POV either because RCT3 has recording software built into it, Movie Maker is a free editing software that can be downloaded, and if they don't want to use the in game recording there are programs such as FRAPs and Bandicam that are free as well.
Team CoasterTech

There is no reason to require a POV for 3D entries, although it is courteous to the voters and often advantageous to the builder if one is included. Voters can base their votes on whatever criteria they feel necessary, but in the end it's ultimately the builder--not the voters--who is at a loss if a POV is not included and they don't win as a result, so it's the builder's risk.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
agree with chris regarding POVs - it makes it easier to vote and see how the layout flows and get to see the entire ride and surroundings.

on a side note, this makes me want to get back into RCT but i just dont have the time
My problem with POV's is my parents want let me have a YouTube channel. Thats why and if you read the build it round changes discussion Justin doesn't require a POV.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
I know it would be more work for Justin, but maybe an "Attach Video" option on our posts? That way users can browse their computer for the file rather than having to upload to YouTube. Honestly making POV's mandatory doesn't harm anyone, I mean sure it'll take some extra time to both review the video and make sure it's "good" (I think you know what I'm getting at) and of course it will take time to make the video as well, but it will be advantageous to the creator as it will give them a potential voting boost and it will be advantageous to the voter because we'll actually be able to judge the ride for what it is, rather than just a few screenshots.
Team CoasterTech