Poll: What building should I build next for the set?:)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cinema or movie theater
20.37%
11 20.37%
Another restaurant/cafe
14.81%
8 14.81%
Hotel building
20.37%
11 20.37%
Shopping building (retail center)
25.93%
14 25.93%
Stage/live show
18.52%
10 18.52%
Total 54 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Main Street Style Building Collection

I would love to see a Shopping building.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
Yeaaaaa lets do all!!!!!
Thats what you get for putting multiple choice lol Biggrin
[Image: 528178_509529172430197_169075770_n.png]
My Website: ✏ RCTgoMatthew
Are you struggling with, RCTgo, RCT1,2,3, NoLimits, Thrillville or Thrillville: Off The Rails?
Just PM me about the things you want sorting out and I will be willing to help you.
ok, I guess I need to get to work!!Smile lol I reckon I'll make a shopping building next. I'll make plenty of room inside so we can put in plenty of stalls. Then after that's done I might make the stage/live show area or the cinema/movie theater.
Okay I finished the shopping building!!!Smile I DID use some other custom scenery for this building as well as shy's main street sets:

Boston's illuminations:
http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/4482
AND
StationJimJr's gift shopping:
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1236

I was trying to limit my use of custom content so that it did not require a lot, but I think this building looks better with the interior and the lights. This has room for 9 stalls to be placed on the inside (preferably the custom stall, because I put in some counters that would specifically work for that type of booth). I did not spend that much time on the interior, although I believe with StationJimJr's gift shopping set it really spruced things up. The building still has the Main-Street style theme but I also tried to put a "Old Southern" atmosphere with it.Smile

ENJOY!!!Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2787]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2788]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2786]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2789]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2790]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think its very nice, but it looks a little more like a New Orleans type building than a Mainstreet building. But hey, I like it. Smile
Looks like it'd go in a fair. I like it.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Agree with the New Orleans deal but it really cool
Very, very nice. Every thing looks amazing.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
Hi everyone!!

I have started work on the third item for the collection: another restaurant!Smile Although, with school finishing up this month it may be a while before I can upload much more.Frown i will try to update as much as I can but won't be able to be on as often.

ThnxSmile