RCT3 help it loads but doesn't work

i have rct3 platinum addition and everytime i load it does the frontier load bit but then appears with a white screen. i have tried different compatibility modes but nothing works. any ideas?
uninstall it, then re-install it?
would it charge me again? because someone paid for it online for me

(Mar 16, 2014, 02:33 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: uninstall it, then re-install it?

shouldnt do.
Sorry mate, I just have the 3 discs so the only thing I could say is reinstall :/

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

Whether you need to pay again or not depends. If you install directly from the on-line server of the location where the game was sold (in other words if you do not have your own copy from which to install the game), although it’s not regular practice you may be charged for the re-install. However, regardless of whether someone else or you paid for the product you should have received an activation code with your own copy of the game. If one moves onto another system or reconfigures/re-formats their existing one they should be able to reinstall the game from their own copy received when paid for.

Have you entered the activation code to activate the launch of the game? Did you ever successfully launch the game prior to this problem? Also have you installed a trial version or a full version of RCT3? When you were installing the game did any messages display that seemed to indicate the install wasn’t going quite right?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

you can pick up a disc based version for cheap. i would suggest doing that
(Mar 17, 2014, 07:31 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: Whether you need to pay again or not depends. If you install directly from the on-line server of the location where the game was sold (in other words if you do not have your own copy from which to install the game), although it’s not regular practice you may be charged for the re-install. However, regardless of whether someone else or you paid for the product you should have received an activation code with your own copy of the game. If one moves onto another system or reconfigures/re-formats their existing one they should be able to reinstall the game from their own copy received when paid for.

Have you entered the activation code to activate the launch of the game? Did you ever successfully launch the game prior to this problem? Also have you installed a trial version or a full version of RCT3? When you were installing the game did any messages display that seemed to indicate the install wasn’t going quite right?

it is a full version of rtc3 platinum edition. it has worked before numorous times its just been a couple of weeks since i last played. i tried it with diffrent compatbilities modes after multiple attempts with the same thing happening.

also the problem with reinstalling is that i dont know the login and password the person used or the site they downloaded it from
I have the platinum disc myself, I think I might have heard about this problem before. Not sure if anyone found a cure. LOL Biggrin

What are your system specifications and operating system?
[Image: Ardy.png]
(Mar 19, 2014, 02:46 PM)Ardy Wrote: I have the platinum disc myself, I think I might have heard about this problem before. Not sure if anyone found a cure. LOL Biggrin

What are your system specifications and operating system?

just my luck. i have no idea