RCT3 invisible path help

so, i have downloaded a few invisible paths but none of them seem to work.

i did manage to get some invisible entrances and exits for rides but invisible ques and paths would be pretty useful to

any ideas on what i have done wrong?
Well, invisible path/ques can be tricky sometime Smile
Mostly then if you dont make "prework" for it!
Before you start, NO guests should be there where you building invisible path, guests are allways in the way Tongue
Maybe there are a few ways to build invisibles path easy, my way is to build an normal path first.
So i have an good overview how the Q-Line/Exit is going. Other pathways i build later, when the Coaster is finished, exspically the custom supports are finished. An good option to have an little preview is with terrainpainting.
I use the same method than Silvarret and use the "sand" paint to show me myself where my laterly pathways could be run. When the "pathway-postions" are fix, build borders and other stuff. If this was done, than fill up all the empty-space between the path-borders iwth the invisible ones.

For the Q-Line/Exitway, the only differents are that you delete the original path and replace it with the invisible ones Smile
After this whole work is done, let guests to this area! Biggrin

For the Q-Line it's importent that the additinal mid-fences are right placed to avoid guest<->fence glitches!

Hope this helps you a little bit.

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
by 'none of them work' i meant, they dont show up as an option anywhere.
(Mar 23, 2014, 06:08 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: by 'none of them work' i meant, they dont show up as an option anywhere.
Sry, my bad Tongue.

Be sure, your downloaded path/queue's are in the right RCT-3 folder!
Pathes DON'T go into /Style/Themed -> they going into there own folder

help-pic:

if you are doing all right, than the pathes/queues are in the game Smile
ingame-pic:

If i'm right, than my invisible pathes/queues are from "Belgabors Invisible Doodads".
In his readme there is an exactly description which file goes into which rct3-folder.

If you are doing exactly this and it dont work, maybe the downloaded file is corrupted.
So an re-download could be help.

Besides of that, some CSO's needs some time to join in an savegame file.
So if you load the file often enough, the cso that you installed new, is showing in the end.

Hope this helps more than my previews post Biggrin

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
can someone give me a link for some invisble path and ques
Belgabor's Invisible Doodads
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index....;down=1093
People can get confused on how to install these. So here are some tips:
When you unzip the folder you will see three folders and one alternative texture fille and a read me file.
It's best not to install the alternative texture file because it's really confusing. I don't even use it.
Next you will see a path folder in that folder you will see invisible. Place the invisible folder into
OS ©: program files (x86) Atari Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum then you should see a path folder.
For the queues OS ©: program files (x86) Atari Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum then you should see a queue folder.
With the custom folder go to
OS ©: program files (x86) Atari Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platinum style. If you don't have a custom folder make a one in this section. Place all three files in that custom folder under Atari/Style.
Let me know if you steel need help and I can make a video tutorial for you.
[Image: SJHzXqW.jpg]