Titan - B&M Giga

another one lol. im bored
[Image: 8O8XWhu.png]

[Image: vB4j7H3.png]
dont worry about the weird station thingy with no textures, just making sure it fits properly before i start it

[Image: G7PCZ0h.png]
ok so after the drop it goes into this immelman like thingy, but it doesnt invert

[Image: 1Bh2mdi.png]
airtime hill

[Image: HM7PcoZ.png]
overview

thoughts? also ill push myself to finish this lol
I like it! You should definitely put this in Nolimts 2 later on.
2015 SKARIB Productions
^thanks. yeah ill look into converting in into NL2, i would just have to redo the supports.
(can more people comment? lol)
---------
update time!
1. been busy over christmas so i didnt get that much done so...
2. new colors - i like them better but tell me which one you like.
3. pics

next element in the ride is shambhala inspired - this is the only trackwork i did besides smoothing, rest was supports.
[Image: ViFRXVA.jpg]

nice airtime hill (i love this pic for some reason lol)
[Image: 2T5vPZg.jpg]

immelmann thingy
[Image: OTGYp98.jpg]

i also added a chain return
[Image: 64zZQ20.jpg]

and heres a couple of overviews
[Image: goD5Z9g.jpg]
[Image: YZ2OpBZ.jpg]

tell me what you think and suggest ideas if you have them
I am not an expert, but appreciate how you show your progress. No Limits 1 or 2? I am recognizing a certain style with No Limits 1/2 vs RCT3. I've tried No Limits and I was not ready for that one yet. You make it look easy. Keep me updated (and/or I'll check back for the updates as well).
Is this coaster planning on inverting at any point or will it remain non-inverting? If it did invert, throwing another airtime hill in there and turning it into a zero g roll could crank this coaster up to 11.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Dec 29, 2014, 06:26 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Is this coaster planning on inverting at any point or will it remain non-inverting? If it did invert, throwing another airtime hill in there and turning it into a zero g roll could crank this coaster up to 11.

giga coasters dont usually invert do they?
Just because a coaster type doesn't usually invert in the real world doesn't mean they can't in NoLimits. Where's the fun in being realistic?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
(Dec 29, 2014, 06:26 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Is this coaster planning on inverting at any point
nope, doesnt invert. the only thing close to invert is the immelmann type thing.

(Dec 29, 2014, 10:46 AM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: giga coasters dont usually invert do they?
actually i saw a post on the no limits exchange that said something about how gigas/hypers could invert, even with the lap bars. ill try to find it.

updates should come later today or tomorrow
When are you releasing this? Its too cool lol!!!!
2015 SKARIB Productions
(Dec 29, 2014, 07:41 PM)Drew_ Wrote:
(Dec 29, 2014, 06:26 AM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Is this coaster planning on inverting at any point
nope, doesnt invert. the only thing close to invert is the immelmann type thing.

(Dec 29, 2014, 10:46 AM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: giga coasters dont usually invert do they?
actually i saw a post on the no limits exchange that said something about how gigas/hypers could invert, even with the lap bars. ill try to find it.

updates should come later today or tomorrow

they could if it was going fast enough. all they need is the force to keep you pinned to the seat and you would be fine. the lap bars wont let you fall out, they keep you in on air time hills so they would be fine for a split second while you invert